Sign in to follow this  
Steveleeb

Ended: Horsedog - prime coastal development

Hello. I'd like this to go smoothly, it's been a long road and half a year of work
uncounted hours have been put into redeveloping risky and evilspot's old territory, Horsedog.

I am selling it after a job well done and effort well spent. At 18s + Coffers, the starting bid is low.
Work complete includes; creating a moat and a canal to a private lake, 103 surface mined tiles at 25 depth one channel wide, ready for anything you can throw at it.
Removed 36 carts and wagons, applied major landworks, built 4 bridges, burnt a forest and collapsed many mines (thank you Wilca)
For reasons, i named it Horse, the token sits next to where the Armpit of Vynora used to stand.

the original owner i knew, and knew of, from eq.(bristlebane), it's a pity it was a desolate mystery for so long but now it's ready for planning.
The highway hill lettering is heritage protected but the sea level `runway`, i added, feel free to modify.

Thank You 

Starting Bid - 40s

+  this includes the 22s in the upkeep.. Price will drop by 20 silver if u wish me to disband the deed  +
Increments - 5s

auction_timer_1466294980.gif

4EqAHaB.jpg

This is its location on the North East of Deliverance;
(this map is inaccurate, the land has changed shape as indicated by the plotted highway)
PsZtIus.jpg

Compiled images of deed, i'm positive i could have done a better job on the screenies.
(shadows are off, bloom's off, anti-aliasing's low, etc) do come and have a look for a better picture.
pY92XHi.jpg

tY5iLSb.jpg

luH2y6G.jpg

ltf2UZK.jpg

95fI99j.jpg

cMkOkFa.jpg

6GWYS94.jpg

9mu4RHV.jpg

auction_timer_1466294980.gif
------------------------------------------------
An added footnote: If unsold - a private offer will be made - if still unsold, it'll be placed, with better screenies, in wts for 35s excluding upkeep

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

thanks man B)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
further edit concerning outcome if no sale, added to bottom of page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
further edit and formatting, added to listing;
` +  this includes the 22s in the upkeep.. Price will drop by 20 silver if u wish me to disband the deed  +  `
I just had someone well credited and well known..  say to me that they couldn't check it out because it's on indy.
I'm not sure how to rectify that i thought i made it clear that it's on Deliverance, what with the tag and the map and the countless edits.
So i've just turned the map description text bold.
THIS DEED IS ON DELIVERANCE, FREEDOM02
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is exhausting.

Edited by Steveleeb

A very nice old deed. I would buy it if I had soemthing to do with it. 

• Like 1

Thanks for your words.
it's ok, i want the buyer to love it. to want to buy it.
the only thing i fear is holding onto it for 2 years, which will happen if it doesn't get sold. :)
maybe i'll find the energy to develop it, the work did burn me out and i have bad memories of what happened when it finally fell.
(an ugly feeling i haven't been able to shift) - because of this, i cannot bond with the place properly... explanation in spoiler.

Spoiler

If the vultures and necros reading, think for one second, that im annoyed because i got no loot. then give the region's share.. to  sugarfoxx and joelle and nothing to me.,
this would please me greatly and fix the problem. But you can't, because you sold it all, because you're selfish and greedy.

im happy enough with my 3 rare tools and 2½ yrs of gameplay, what a freak i must seem to you.

The location deserves a talented architect, i may qualify but without willpower and love, talent is nothing.
If i can't sell it at 20s then there really is no hope of selling it and i have to embrace that, which i will.
at the end of the day, i have to ask myself, `whysoserious?`
so i then draw the line and just get on with it.
no worries. it'll work out in the long run, the road is just a little rough is all.

Edited by Steveleeb

EDIT: Misread the post. Thought you were going after Sugar and Jo, but I'm assuming now you aren't?

Good luck with your sale in any case.

Edited by Lotus1

lol wut?
me and sugar are good friends, sugar and joelle are good friends.
they are the closest neighbors to the deed.

np, thanks for the luck :)