Sign in to follow this  
tylenthus

The quest for my first artifact.

Greetings.

After returning to the game recently, and establishing a home west of Esteron, I have decided to step up my game. Previously, my goal was a bear hunt, as some of you may remember. It was eventually a success and I now don a crown (Brown Bear Helm) as my reward.

After learning a few more things about the game, I was intrigued by the grand weapons and trinkets of old. Although a mighty friend, my Large Axe is beginning to dull, and will soon retire upon a weapon rack above my bed in my Manor once complete. However, a replacement must be found. Why settle for less than the best?

I have decided I shall be the first person to unveil an Artifact on the Xanadu server. A mighty blade, fierce mace or perhaps even a successor to my Huge Axe. Who knows what I will uncover?

If you wish to join my party, please report to my deed (Hawkwood Thicket) West of Esteron, Approx. 23, G. on the map. We will craft a wagon, and sailboat for our venture, and shovels will be supplied. You are welcome to bring your own supplies, and we may even stop off at shops and those who wish to aid along to quest to purchase finer items to help us along the way.

It is suggested you bring some basic food supplies, Meats, Vegetables, Cotton etc. so we can cook rations for our journey, and craft bandages.

A strong set of armor is also advised. Whilst I don a Brown Bear Helm, I am ironclad in a set of Steel plate Armor.

A sharp blade is a must. Such mighty artifacts are bound to be found among powerful foes such as bears and wolves.

Although we do have stocks of these items, you may wish to bring along extras and spares, in case we run dry a long the way, as it may be a long journey.

Upon our return, any riches discovered a long the way will be split evenly among the party, and I shall wield the mighty artifact. Those who marched, rode and sailed alongside will be granted bountiful land nearby my deed. The first person to spot it will be offered the opportunity to wield my huge axe, and don my brown bear helm on the journey back. (must be returned upon completion of journey)

Please message me in game (Tylenthus) or reply to this post if you wish to join, or assist in any matter. Kind and encouraging words are also appreciated.

Thank-You, Tylenthus.

Edited by tylenthus
  • Like 6

4e17a6464a9d4109a9f98f227dc066dc.pngThis is my character. As you can see I am not lying about my powerful armor and helmet. My axe is also pictured, although too large to see on screen.

• Like 1

I like seeing roleplay initiatives like this and hope to hear from your expedition soon, adventurer.

However, for what it's worth, i really wish Wurm had something to explore, search for and find that is not created by players. Except uniques and source fountains. Some "ancient" things, shrines, artifacts? As far as i know, according to lore these were wild uninhabited lands, but that lore is written by people, and people make mistakes.

2 minutes ago, zigozag said:

I like seeing roleplay initiatives like this and hope to hear from your expedition soon, adventurer.

However, for what it's worth, i really wish Wurm had something to explore, search for and find that is not created by players. Except uniques and source fountains. Some "ancient" things, shrines, artifacts? As far as i know, according to lore these were wild uninhabited lands, but that lore is written by people, and people make mistakes.

Thank-you for your kind words, but I don't see this as a roleplay initiative as such. I am on a journey to find an artifact in the lands of Xanadu. You say Wurm doesn't have anything to search for.. but have you searched for these things? They may very well be out there, and I believe they are, hence the journey.

Thank-you again, though. 

Your 'bear hunt' was an utter trainwreck and I couldn't imagine many people being deranged enough to follow a dead-eyed moron like you all around Xanada for basically nothing.

On a lighter note, sign me up!

20 minutes ago, Achillea said:

Your 'bear hunt' was an utter trainwreck and I couldn't imagine many people being deranged enough to follow a dead-eyed moron like you all around Xanada for basically nothing.

On a lighter note, sign me up!

Hey, who is the one who owns a brown bear helm? ;)

Welcome aboard!!

An epic journey of the imagination! I wish you well in your pursuit of things hither fore unknown to the less imaginative Wurmanites who sleep tightly in their warm beds only to dream of such impossibilities. Thus shall Tylen bee, not bumbling along as some might think but searching for the undiscovered which lies concealed beneath lies to belie the promises of premises unfounded.

Unfortunately I shall not be able to join you on this mission impossible for long ago Mr Phelps burned up my last decipher code of improbable preponderances, thus barring me from further pursuits of this nature.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

Sounds really weird i am interested, but maybe next time.  I do not have a boat to get there and my first few outings i found out that the worlds are huge.

i am going to Xanadu some and i am buying a friend's deed there if we can be online at same time and i just started, he is quitting or taking a break whatever that is.

Thanks for the kind words Ayes, a familiar name!

And you're welcome to join us, EricThe. Our deed is a little off the common roads, but easy to navigate once you're familiar. Let me know if you end up deciding to join us.

• Like 1