Sign in to follow this  
Davih

(sold) WTA 95QL Steel Pickaxe - 100Woa 89coc

Not something you see everyday :) In case you were wondering where to use your dragon bone!  : P

Starting price : 1s
min increment: 50c
reserve : none

sniper protection : 30min
Buyout : none set , you for sure can make me an offer ingame but please avoid the "either take it or i won't even offer" annoying thingy, i would really prefer let the auction go!

auction_timer_1465497636.gif

FCGQyKn.jpg

Good luck everyone! :)

Edited by Davih

Afraid I have to withdraw my bid, best of luck!

Edited by Samool

1s

Edited by shakys
  • Like 1

Hi Davih,

Just a suggestion and comment.

I would love to bid but you hide the reserve. Why not start the bid at a reasonable amount you would be willing to take Or show us the reserve to see if we should bother bidding. I have never bid on a hidden reserve because I never know if the person is wanting to sell within my budget or what I feel the item is worth to me. I think you would get more action on the auction if you let people know where minimum price you want to sell, unless of course you have a very high price. ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Saicotic said:

Hi Davih,

Just a suggestion and comment.

I would love to bid but you hide the reserve. Why not start the bid at a reasonable amount you would be willing to take Or show us the reserve to see if we should bother bidding. I have never bid on a hidden reserve because I never know if the person is wanting to sell within my budget or what I feel the item is worth to me. I think you would get more action on the auction if you let people know where minimum price you want to sell, unless of course you have a very high price. ;)

I see, it's just that i wasn't entirely sure about the potential value of this item (cause i've never seen any around) and i was still kinda trying to decide it but... well, let's do this, i'll remove the reserve entirely!

let's see what happens! : )

wow that was a little further than I was expecting but I am not going to whine :P

2s

Thanks a lot for paying me more than what your offer was even if there was no reserve, absolutely great and fair player! : )