Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

What did *you* get for wurm's anniversary?

Well today I found a lovely free item in my inventory, that rarity the gift box.

Sleep powder x1

A free item is a free item so thanks CC!

• Like 2

this ls sleep powder rage thread?

Edited by tamat

2 minutes ago, tamat said:

this ls sleep powder rage thread?

Probably going to turn into that I think but no idea why.  A free item is a free item, it cost me nothing and I didn't prem up especially to get it ^_^

• Like 2

from 5 accounts that received the gifts it was one adamantioum lump, 3 Seryll lumps and one statue of the champions.... dont give out lottery shitboxes as anniversary that only makes the lucky people feel good just come up with something aweseome item and give it out to everyone like the bag of holding or spyglass in the past so that way no one eels salty and looks in envy to other players and spreads a generally bad feeling over the 10th anniversary thing because you know....for a 10 year anniversary thats pretty much the worst thing you could have done

Edited by Shinjutsu
  • Like 8

sleep powder

my 2 priests got admantine and glimmersteel lumps

Edited by zorako

I got a glimmersteel lump I'd never have gotten in wurm otherwise :)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Shinjutsu said:

from 5 accounts that received the gifts it was one adamantioum lump, 3 Seryll lumps and one statue of the champions.... dont give out lottery shitboxes as anniversary that only makes the lucky people feel good just come up with something aweseome item and give it out to everyone like the bag of holding or spyglass in the past so that way no one eels salty and looks in envy to other players and spreads a generally bad feeling over the 10th anniversary thing because you know....for a 10 year anniversary thats pretty much the worst thing you could have done

picz of "statue of champions" plz

Tin shovel , sleep powder ,mask and 5 silver for a char i just purchased and sub 3 days back.  

Other 2 characters got a adi lump , beter then nothing..

12 prem players   two re-premed     i got 2 seryl lumps and a lot of sleep powder   oh and two invisible masks    

do I log in and open my box whats the chances of something decent ?

There is about an 80% chance of a sleep powder. Some people just have been incredibly lucky on their prizes. It really is a random thing.

25 minutes ago, Shinjutsu said:

but that is exactly what Rolf wants.... If really wanted to give everybody the same great reward he could have done it, BUT.... he did not.

btw did i mention that i got sleep powder....... and sleep powder and sleep powder. muahahah

Edited by hoof2000

I got a singular lump of glimmer steel.   What am I going to do with 0.4 kilo's of metal?  I get it glimmer steel is rare, but is it good?

expected pixels, got pixels.

PS.: i logged my repremed alt in a bed. so i netted -4h of SB. *chuckles*

Edited by Herrfritz
added post scriptum
  • Like 2

This isnt the only gift for the 10th anniversary! It is a random gift box containing a random item, with sleep powder being the most common. They will be available via other events and through various rewards. Their very design is to be available in large amounts and be a fun gamble.

that said, they're not the only anniversary gift, just one of them. The rest will be a surprise

• Like 6

Will that require beeing logged in at a certain time or place or like do I have to fight something?

Unlikely, will be available upon logging in once released

• Like 2

Unlucky 'premmed but not playing the game' has no incentive. If I could have, I'd have ensured I was non-prem for this event to get the returner bonus :(