Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Happy 10 years Anniversary!

Happy birthday Wurm still the best game around.

Those who leave shall always return.

Up to another 10 years of drama, grinding, making friends and losing friends.(thanks for all Bara hope you will be back Eir)

My special thanks go to the gm team old and new, thanks for all the hard work.

Keep up the good work

• Like 1

Cough. We never said that the gift box was ALL you'd be getting!

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

summer hats for everyone?

maybe in the next 10 years we get pvp updates, yeh im salty.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Would you mind telling us what else we will be getting so we can decide whether or not to spend a few hundred dollars on premming more accounts?  One thing I can count on you for is living up to your nickname.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Wurm!

I was disappointed with the sleep powder though, we get those every month anyways.

• Like 1

Happy anniversary!

Thank you, Rolf and devs, for this fantastic game! You did and are still doing an awesome job!

I'm playing for almost 5 years and I'm pretty sure I'll never leave... :)

• Like 3

10 years is an amazing achievement, but well deserved, for creating the most amazing of games.  Thank you Rolf and team for keeping this alive for us all to enjoy!

I have yet to log in my alts and check to see what gift I may have received, but am desperately hoping for a teeny tiny violin. ;)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Happy Birthday Wurm!

I was disappointed with the sleep powder though, we get those every month anyways.

That really hits the nail on the head.  It's not that we are ungrateful, but to get something we get anyway??  For a 10 year anniversary, I don't think it is unreasonable to expect something more than one of the common gifts that everyone is trying to sell or trade by the boatload.

I have enjoyed playing and repreming was not done because of this, so I don't feel cheated.  It would be nice to get something I probably otherwise wouldn't, however.  Personally, I'd like to have one of the new colors of horses... *hint, hint!* :)

Been playing over a year, and I don't see that stopping soon.  Hopefully the next anniversary will bring greater rewards! :)

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Wurm. I'm glad I've been a part of it.

• Like 2

Congrats to making this fine game and have it up and running 10 fine years, i self joined in late dec 2007 and still playing, it have my mind busy all time and i find always new solutions to make it more fun..

Looking forward for new challenges and whats to come.

• Like 2

Rolf and the Team,

You put up with a lot of junk from the players and yet you still press on!  Hats off to you and congratulations on 10 amazing years!

Players,

You put up with a lot of junk from Rolf and the Team and yet you still press on!  Hats off to you and congratulations on 10 amazing years!

• Like 4

If your returner didn't get their box, Evening has been saying in Global to use support and give the time played and the date you bought premium. Rolf fixed it very fast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

Ah, alright, the sleep powders were a joke and we can except something a wee bit better (and unique) ?

• Like 2

Happy birthday Wurm! The game with the mostly bugs - but i love it ;)

Have fun ...

An amazing achievement for the game, around seven years in-game myself and seen many changes over the years.

Can't wait to see what the next ten years bring.

Hopefully, we see many old friends return, as well as welcome all the new players still to come. 

Thank's Rolf & All the players who have made Wurm Online such a great community.

• Like 2

Congrats on 10 years and here's to 10 more!!  Thank you Rolf for a living world where my to-do list keeps getting longer instead of shorter.

A candid shot from the party going on in my mine.  :)

Conga_Rats_by_Avery_XX.png

• Like 3

[18:11:02] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Ant, week 1 of the starfall of Diamonds, 1002. That's 2384 days and 21 hours ago.

Not the full 10 years. But I must say, time flies by when one is playing Wurm. Here's to (at least) 10 more years!

Thanks you Rolf for  filling this much time of my life with a great MMO Sandbox game => [18:11:02] You have played 482 days, 19 hours and 25 minutes :D

• Like 2

Now now, everyone! It's really the 10 year anniversary since Gold :D

Though I'll stay on the 10 year bandwagon if only because it also makes me feel younger  :lol:

So -

WOW 10 years! (*continues to remain in denial that a decade has passed*)

Happy Wurmiversary to one and all!

Thank you Rolf as our one true Wurm God, riser of the suns and setter of the moons in our wondrous lands!

And thank you to all the others who have participated and contributed to the game in countless ways and made it what it is today!

Now for some extra fun take a trip down memory lane with the wayback machine!

Earliest record -                       

Oct 6, 2003      https://web.archive.org/web/20031006220513/http://www.wurmonline.com/

First record after gold - 

June 10, 2006   https://web.archive.org/web/20060610152619/http://wurmonline.com/

Cake for everyone!!!!

7ziCOXA.jpg

• Like 7

Those links, Idony, compleatly hilarious!

• Like 1

first off happy birthday wurm!

can we get printed game collectors boxes to decorate our rooms now? maybe with little unique metal statues and stuff? :D

and whats with all these people complaining about sleep powders and seryll lumps? i wouldve preferred those over my ada and glimmer lump tbh. seryll skiller tools are the way to go. fuel the grind!

Edited by Arium

Very happy 10th gold anniversary! I'm here less than 3 years, but Wurm eats most of my time. Did not open any boxes yet :P

Congratulations to Rolf and the whole team for a solid 10 years! That really is an achievement when you stop and think about the waves of online games that come and go. I've been here close to 2 years myself and don't foresee going anywhere any time soon!

Again, congrats and Happy Wurmiversary... Here's to 10 more!!!

• Like 1

Many congratulations to Rolf, all the team and of course the community, For any game to still be evolving after 10 years, bearing in mind the way that technology has changed is nothing short of incredible.

Thank you also to Notch for helping to hatch Wurm, a game that I just do not see me ever stop playing because of the challenges and variation that it offers to me the more casual gamer.

If I could open a cask of my 2012 wine on Indy and share a glass (hint) with everyone I would- cheers :)