Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Happy 10 years Anniversary!

Greetings Rolf,

I started my adventures here in the spring of 2010 on GV and since moving to Independence I have always kept Ayes as a Premium character. I have seen the game greatly evolve in a positive direction over these years and never have I regretted the time or money I have spent on and within it. It allows for great creativity for those of us so inclined to build and shape the world out of these raw landscapes.

Then to spend time over the years in the lands that I and others have transformed is quite a wonderful experience. To me this is the heart and soul of Wurm, so I appreciate your devotion to maintain this creativity of others. My hope is that you will continue to enjoy your own experience in creating, progressing and maintaining these fair lands. They are a special place to others in ways I think you may not fully realize. May you and your vision live long and prosper. Well done on hitting the 10 year mark!

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Kegan said:

Well the returning players made out better for sure on this deal they got the chance for the "big" prizes plus the mask and the toolbox. (good thing i used an alt to get myself the mask) 

Well, lucky you. I didn't get returner gift pack on my alt (had 14 days ingame, premium bought at Saturday by official shop).

On main I just got sleep powder.

Either way, congrats! Happy Anniversary and enjoy your day Rolf - and rest of the team. I hope you're going for some nice staff party!

• Like 1

So we that pay the premiun every month, that keept our loyalty and keept paying, we get 1 powder, while the QUITERS get 1 powder also, a mask and a tin tool at 90ql?

Really Rolf, what were u even thinking?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Substr said:

And for me.

Considering the list of possible teased items in this "special 10 year anniversary gift box" was this:

• Supreme bone
  • Transmutation rod
  • Staff of the land
  • Pale mask
  • Plumed helm of the hunt
  • Cavalier helm

.. I'm pretty disappointed.

9 minutes ago, KiXiLeX said:

Same here :(

And same here, 3,5 years in game ... was hoping for some real anniversary gift, not sleep powder, real big disappointment :huh: At least for such big event everyone who are long time players,who is paying with real money through your shop, deserve to get something special, not to sell later but to remember, even those "valentines" were better than SP, sorry but we are talking about real big event which deserves specially dedicated item for it in game...

Anyways to game developers congrats ! Happy anniversary! Great job! :) Keep working on improvements, maybe better event's awards , so we veterans could feel special too and game will be priceless !

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tuga said:

So we that pay the premiun every month, that keept our loyalty and keept paying, we get 1 powder, while the QUITERS get 1 powder also, a mask and a tin tool at 90ql?

Don't forget about the 5s :) 

Anyway it is all good i knew that i needed an alt to get the good deal and i understand the reasoning behind it. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tuga said:

Agree and upset :( Its joke ? or real event gift still coming ?

• Like 1

Thanks for the engrossing world you and your team have created!

• Like 2

Seriously?

I played wurm both 2 years and 1 year ago and been premium both times, i stopped playing.

Then came back a couple months ago:

I don't get a returning player gift because i came back too early and i just a get a 80ql glimmer lump?

Come on...

Grats Rolf !!

8 years in and I still love this game.

Thank you for the gifts.

Now on with the next 10 years!

Maybe the next big years loyalty reward thing will be something really good for the ones that have been in the program since its start. :) 

Happy Birthday Wurm! Thanks for couple amazing years of great fun :)

5 minutes ago, Kegan said:

Maybe the next big years loyalty reward thing will be something really good for the ones that have been in the program since its start. :) 

Would be awesome, that i could actually lose both rewards : D

Happy Cake Day, Wurm!

All I can say about the gift is that whoever gets one of the grand prizes better keep their mouth shut if you don't want to see some serious salt ;)

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Wurm.

2 minutes ago, Rhea said:

Agree and upset :( Its joke ? or real event gift still coming ?

Really, looks as if some didn't read the full post that not only had a list of the top prizes but said "The boxes will contain a random item, including possibly some of these!".

Happy Wurmday. Out of 3 toons... one is just no playtime deed holder with a sleep powder. Almost 2yr old toon with a sleep powder. And the 2.5 yr old toon got an ada lump. Not too bad I think.

i made sure to face North-West  when opening a gift and i got pretty lucky i guess

a 90ql [15:18:04] An open-faced round-tophelm.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sin said:

i made sure to face North-West  when opening a gift and i got pretty lucky i guess

a 90ql [15:18:04] An open-faced round-tophelm.

I knew it, MR is rigged! (congrats, don't even know what kingdom you are in ;))

It's a gift, guys! I hope you guys don't act like this about birthday presents. A teddy bear!! *chucks it out of the crib* I wanted an Ipad!

Seriously though, thanks for the stuff, Rolf and mostly, thanks for Wurm! There really is nothing like it out there and it keeps getting better. 

• Like 4

Rolf didn't have to give anybody anything stop acting entitled.

• Like 5

I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand Wurm is gift by itself on other hand I understand, that Devs rised expectations very high with their "possible gifts list". Something less "generic" than SP would be nice. I can see why a lot of players thinks about this "event" as just another cashgrab (cause they can't open another island with ours numbers nowadays).

only 1 out 3 chars I reprem'd got the returnees pack

Happy Birthday Wurm :D

There has never been a game that was as frustrating and as rewarding and joyful as Wurm. I hope the atmosphere is going to stay while Wurm is growing further to greatness :)

• Like 1

Thanks Rolf and team for putting up with us as a community.

And thanks Rolf for replying back to some of my winded conversation, as a community sometimes emotions get the best of us and we, like you, want to see only the best for wurm onlines future.

So short and sweet heres to 10 more years!

• Like 1