Sign in to follow this  
Mistvengery

PSA: Heritage Huser Canal All boat Access

The Heritage Huser Canal located at h23/24 which enters into the bay to Summerholt and Summerholt Market now will accommodate all boats.

Rowboats, sailboats, Corbitas, Cogs and Caravels can sail through to the wonderful starter town or market at Summerholt.

Brought to you by Summerholt Community Alliance the areas founding alliance

Happy Wurming:)

• Like 3

Great to hear!! As I am not on Xanadu I would love to see pictures of this fabled amazing cannal. 

As much as I welcome the improvement you did, i want to remind you that you cannot do ANY modification to a heritage site without the approval of GM Team, as per rules say:

Heritage Sites
A Heritage site is any location deemed by the Game Masters to be of significant value to the community.  Heritage sites will be posted with GM Signs.

Heritage Site Rules
A ) You may not alter any heritage site without Game Master consent. (Heritage sites will be posted with GM signs)

Punishment: You may be warned or banned based on the situation.

The Huser Canal IS a heritage site, and has 4 fantastic GM signs planted at both entrances, clearly stating you are not allowed to do any modification to it.

Way back when i had it deemed Heritage i discussed that if the option ever came to make it suitable or possible for bigger boats I would continue doing so.  Based on that no ticket was put in to bother anybody on what i clearly understood as being approved prior.

and it was incredibly annoying that it was impassable for the bigger ships. so, thanks for the modification it needed so desperatly.

• Like 1

Though in this instance the changes to the canal were to make an improvement, we urge everyone to remember that any GM endorsed modifications will always be marked with official GM signage.  As a matter of policy, we do not give any sort of extended carte blanche.  Once a heritage site receives initial approval any new modifications require separate permission.   Please keep this in mind.

A request to deepen this canal to enable larger boats to pass would have most certainly been approved, though there seems to have been some misunderstanding regarding the approval process in this instance.

We are never bothered by a request to officially improve a heritage site.

• Like 1