Sign in to follow this  
magaric

WTb Dragon Eggs

Love to know what ya paying for a dragon egg? I'm assuming it would be between 500 and 1,000 Euro?

Goood luck with that.

Thanks. My mission is long but I'll get there!

Eventually someone will get tired of holding one and hopefully sell it.

Edited by magaric
Added more
  • Like 1

I am really interested to see if you get one. I am not even sure if any exist on freedom anymore. I know MR had two of them, as most of us know from the slaying video, thank you Emoo :P

If I'm not mistaken if you cross a server with an egg it will never hatch. Just FYI if that's your intent.

The only egg I know of has been hatched already and is being held a pet :P

I believe they exist so just have to wait till I find mine!

of course there are anybody can read with half a noodle for a brain that there have been dragons alive and hatchlings since 2014.. and none of them have been sprouting eggs bs... they are just being held onto tightfistedly for the potential profits... but hey i know a guy that knows this other guy who.s uncles sisters cousin in law has an egg fetish and she comes across them alll the time.. good hunting..

Edited by Psalamon

On 6/9/2016 at 9:35 PM, Zachariah said:

I am really interested to see if you get one. I am not even sure if any exist on freedom anymore. I know MR had two of them, as most of us know from the slaying video, thank you Emoo :P

We actually hatched 3 in that session haha. I know there are still a half dozen or so eggs out there being held onto by people, just a matter of whether the owners wanna part for any price at this point given that they're no longer able to be obtained (as far as I know).

• Like 1

How much material difference comes for the old eggs vs the new uniques kills?

6 hours ago, MaurizioAM said:

How much material difference comes for the old eggs vs the new uniques kills?

it's the same, but you can name the dragon and keep it in a reinforced cave as a pet, zalifear on xanadu did it.

On 6/15/2016 at 3:50 PM, Niki said:

it's the same, but you can name the dragon and keep it in a reinforced cave as a pet, zalifear on xanadu did it.

Guessing so it can keep hatching eggs? Do the new ones still drop eggs?

They aren't as common if they do but no one is saying yes if they do also.

supposedly they can be tamed and ridden whats your animal taming magaric.. are you worthy of a dragon pet should be the question a potential seller is asking.. and i bet it'll be done through an intermidiary due to potentials of more such eggs.... suppositions abound is there is there such an egg to be found.. if so i have a large saddle in my place collecting dust..looking good while  sitting there yet still; collecting dust.. daring to be used by someone....

Edited by Psalamon