Sign in to follow this  
kgorski

some changes to planting

hello,

i think, very helpfull can be some changes into "plant" option i right click menu and keybinds:

1. "plant center" for lamp, bsb, signs, (and many other thing that i can't remember atm) (it takes many hours to make sraight line of lamps when not planting in tile corner, but we have 3 tile roads, and palnting in tile corner doesn't keep symmetry of road, and for lot of people this looks very ugly:)..... best combination in my opinion will be "plant center" and "pland random" on tile, and tile border.

2. for example: to plant flowers and moss should work both keybinds "plant center" and "plant naturally" (in this case can be named "plant random" or something which sounds better), because amount of keys are limited, and switching between kybind sets are not clear for everyone, and using binds like "ctrl + shift + F12" is not comfortable:)

• Like 1

I do support this, I would love to be able to place boxes, crates and so on, in each of the corners of a tile without having to constantly micro-push it.  Or as said above, to plant, or drop it on a specific point, center, nw corner, sw corner, ne corner, and se corner.

-1 to actually using binds for to plant, i have never been a fan of binds but things like digging that's very repetitive i can understand but it's nice to grind things the old fashioned way without making it easier.

but in regards to tallios idea of placing things in certain corners of tile's i think that would be cool feature.

1 hour ago, shakys said:

-1 to actually using binds for to plant, i have never been a fan of binds but things like digging that's very repetitive i can understand but it's nice to grind things the old fashioned way without making it easier.

but in regards to tallios idea of placing things in certain corners of tile's i think that would be cool feature.

in some times it is very repetive too, when planting lamps on very long highway

+1, of course.

As for the keybinds, choosing from r-clicks and keybinds, the latter would be old-fashioned. Keybind for every action! Hurrah!

+1 Totly YES . We build road on 3 tiles and very long. imagine you, to You need plant every 5 tiles lamp and set on center manually :/

I would expand these options to sprouts, too.

Doesn't need 4 different menu items for every tile corner, it could be solved same as paving - plant in nearest corner.

• Like 1