Sign in to follow this  
Cecci

Wurm 10 years: Your best memory

Hello!

Im not so old in wurm and I had some break too but this it my best and most loved momment in wurm.

November ‎5. 2011 , ‎Saturnday, ‏‎18:36:08

Independance SE Near FreeBear
My First village : Pearl Village.
Me and my 3 friend was started this game and settled on this area after a long travel. :)

javaw%202011-06-21%2019-50-36-68_zps3gzv

javaw%202011-06-26%2020-36-34-51_zpstwax

Edited by Stewen
  • Like 2

I started playing because my girlfriend of the time played.  She lived quite a long way away IRL, and those first evenings of playing on JKH at her little deed (and mine across the road soon after) were a lot of fun.  

One time she got lost and could hear all sorts of trolls and stuff nearby and I found her (somehow) and helped her get home and it was pretty magical, to be honest, and I really treasure the memory equally alongside stuff we did IRL.

Since then: chatting and hanging out with some cool people down the years who I only met through/in Wurm. 

Friend/PTO helping me out when I tried Wild;

Tineen and I talking music in Freedom chat for hours;

MD, Randnar, Willow, Sme, Pashka, Maluraq, Lance, Aly, Nemone - and no doubt others who I've forgotten right now (apologies)

... and most especially Aeris, who's chatted to me through grinds and hunts and some strange and unforgettable times :D 

But really, so many great milestones and adventures; I love this game still, even after 18 months of nothing but imping arrows in my workshop.

Edited by Berris
  • Like 6

The good old days when everything was greener...

QkZmq04.png

• Like 4