Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

A PVP Anniversary Present

A whole new land to conquer...

That would actually be an interesting experiment i think.

Set an end date, the kingdom holding most ground at that point would become the owner of current chaos, with the server becoming a PVE home server of that kingdom and the other kingdoms are removed or converted. Then start a fresh PVP server. Use the time until the end date to fix as many bugs and pvp balance issues as possible.

Not sure how epic would play into that. Merging accounts from epic to freedom would probably lead to a riot. Doing nothing would lead to a slow death (already ongoing). A map reset would lead to a short term surge in players but it will return to it's current slow death track within a few months. At this point it's a lose-lose situation.

It's not won until all other kingdoms have disbanded their deeds. Want something to happen faster. Disband your deeds JK.

A merger between Chaos and Epic will not work, due to the sill gain difference of them. I would have Chaos as it is now shut down or reset, possibly a new map for the freedom skll set, but it will not heal the issues that pvp has.

I don't think the skill differences is the major issue atm, the problems with PVP will still exist

Also a lot of people on Epic and Chaos own Freedom Deeds, so access to their other deeds could be problematic in a merge