Sign in to follow this  
Radni

What are the population sizes/game-types of the bigger servers?

Trying to decide if I'll be buying WU, what's the server sizes in terms of population? are the bigger ones pvp or pve and how big? ty.

There is this thing that list servers that might help but i dont play WU myself..

https://wurm-unlimited.com/

Edit: Looks like the bulk of people are on Wyvern server and iirc that one has been the most populated from the start. 

Edited by Kegan

18 minutes ago, Kegan said:

There is this thing that list servers that might help but i dont play WU myself..

https://wurm-unlimited.com/

Edit: Looks like the bulk of people are on Wyvern server and iirc that one has been the most populated from the start. 

thanks! didn't know there was a website.

It's pretty obscure, you probably haven't heard of it.

That website is not an official website. It is run by some adwords publishing company that makes those things for as many games as they can to get advertising revenue. They also do not monitor it very good as many of the highest vote servers on there have 10x the votes they are capable of based on their player base (in other words they are alt voting with bots). Beyond that you can't really see the population of most servers, if they have more than one server only the login server shows up, which is something I feel needs to be fixed.

I can tell you guys now that Valoria does not cheat with it's votes. We have a highly active community from different timezone so while we might not have more then 25 individual players on at any point in time we maintain our online presence 24/7 :)

I can vouch for Sklotopolis too as a former staff member there, they have never cheated with votes either. If there has been any kind of cheating on the voting system I haven't seen it or noticed it from anyone.