Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 2/JUN/16

The “Disabled for non-premiums” message no longer shows when a player enters local of a non premium player on PvP servers.

Unstable client updated with more fixes!

• Bugfix – Underground buildings no longer show up as off deed if they are on deed.
  • Bugfix – Wild growth can no longer push camellia hedges past medium height.
  • Bugfix – Birthday cakes should now be available.
  • Bugfix – Rift loot and crude knives removed from future mission requirements.

I noticed the mission bars are thin again, many thanks for it!

Played about an hour on the unstable, now I did not freeze but still reconnected during the hour once.

• Like 1

Doesn't it make sense to always display disabled for non-premium vs not at all otherwise how do new players realize this to even ask?  Always displaying from login has same result as no display at all

6 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Bugfix – Wild growth can no longer push camellia hedges past medium height.

Thats a shame and here was me hoping they'd let us overgrow lavender hedges one day!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrGARY said:

Doesn't it make sense to always display disabled for non-premium vs not at all otherwise how do new players realize this to even ask?  Always displaying from login has same result as no display at all

yes
your way makes more sense

I see in the unstable client hitched animals now follow terrain...a shame it did not transfer to actual carts and wagons too.

Yay for cakes!  

Funny-Cake-Meme-I-Regret-Nothing-Nothing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fairyshine said:

I see in the unstable client hitched animals now follow terrain...a shame it did not transfer to actual carts and wagons too.

oh good!  My wagon horses won't be air walking on downhill runs then?  PLEASE apply this to cart/wagons as well, but not boats ;)  So glad boats stopped climbing mountains.

14 minutes ago, Wurmhole said:

oh good!  My wagon horses won't be air walking on downhill runs then?  PLEASE apply this to cart/wagons as well, but not boats ;)  So glad boats stopped climbing mountains.

Your wagon and cart will still be air walking.  Only the horses hitched to it won't.  It did not make carts or wagons follow terrain, only the animals hitched to them...

Wonder what makes it so hard to make vehicles follow terrain? They could before.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Jaz said:

I noticed the mission bars are thin again, many thanks for it!

Still have the tall mission bars in the unstable client :(

Description: Fo requires 1 of you to perform the Ritual of healing at the Menhir Of Pain using a left basic shoulder pad. It is located in the southeast regions.

On 02/06/2016 at 1:30 PM, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix – Rift loot and crude knives removed from future mission requirements.

Are you sure about that ? :D

Sign in to follow this