Sign in to follow this  
Vannin

[Xan] 5 Speed Horses from only 25c

I have many 5 speed horses for sale, for as little as 25c each, new colours cost a little more.....  I'm based in P22 and would prefer people to come pick up though delivery may be possible (bulk buy only).

5 Speed bison also available. Currently out of stock.

Some 4 speed Unicorns available, PM for details.

Can also take orders for saddles and horses shoes at 50 or 70ql. WOA casts also available.

PM me with specific requirements or choose from the selection of horses for sale at the Rag and Bone Market also in P22, just select your horse, buy the key to the pen, unlock and take them away.

Rag and Bone Market

** Please note the list of horses at Rag and Bone Market is currently out of date and I can't update it until next week. Many of the horses below are still there, but they've aged! :D

You can drop the keys back into the small barrel marked "Horse Keys" that is just inside the "Market Crafts" building.

33z6zhl.jpg

HorseDescriptions.jpg

** Please note the list of horses at Rag and Bone Market is currently out of date and I can't update it until next week.

Edited by Vannin
Market Horse list not yet updated
  • Like 2

Horses still available and they are only 40c each. Drop by to pick one up @ Rag and Bone Market

Many more horses available PM me with your requirements.

5 Speed Bison also available, as are wagons to hitch them to.

Small selection of 4 speed Unicorns for sale as well PM for details!

Plenty of horses still for sale, PM with your requirements or pop along to Rag and Bone Market

Coming soon, 5 speed Ebony Black and Blood Bay horses.

New horses added to the market as people keep buying them! Thanks :)

Horse list updated. Cleared out all the old/ven horses, so only 5 horses available at the moment. Will add many more later, including new colours.

New horses added to market. Many more available PM with your requirements.

Temporarily sold out. Will put some new ones at the market later, including "new" colours.

People are buying horses without 5 speeds for similar prices! Are you people crazy?  PM here or to Ellan or Vannin in game to get your 5 speeds!  20+ new born foals including Ebony and Bloodbay.

Sold horses removed from the post. Many still at the market, many more available, PM with your requirements.

Horses still for sale, many more waiting for their slots at the market. Let me know if you have specific requirements.

Hey im looking to buy some large crates please and thank you about 3 large crates would be good. Thank you.

Edited by maniken