Sign in to follow this  
Shadine

Need Confirmation of GM activity,

I would like some confirmation of GM activities on jun 1st 0145 - 0200 PST in the area of Willowbrooke, on Xanadu. 

I have a priest that I play in line with my main character.  between the times listed above.  An Food Storage Bin *magically* moved to obstruct his view, of his Altar and work area.

When I called out on this character and my main who was returning to the area, there was no response in local.  However suddenly after I get my main down into the cave to check out the situation the FSB was *magically* moved again.  My Alt was disconnected from the server abruptly, and now is unable to maintain a connection even with it logging in perfectly.

Now,  the reason I am asking all of this is simple.  Either this is GM activity and he has done something to my account.   Or this is ONE HELL OF A BUG, that should probably be examined.

Edited by Shadine

You may be better off putting in a ticket for this (you can put it in via your main if your priest cant stay logged in to do it) rather than relying on the relevant ppl seeing it here.

• Like 1

It was the gnomes, man!

They move when nearby players are offline or turned away!

Were you by chance "sacrificing" some wemp before those occurrences? :P

• Like 2

maybe it is a new macro prevention feature, where large objects move around randomly, like the menus have always done.

I was praying, and casting spells, filling gems, attempting to improve a courier.   several things but not things that required a lot of movement.

4 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

maybe it is a new macro prevention feature, where large objects move around randomly, like the menus have always done.

Also I know it's not a macro prevention sub-routine.  Because the BSB was moved while full, and a crude attempt was made to replace it before i could verify.

Well push pull on deed is now super fast

I would say a PM to the Head GM(Enki) here on the forums in regards to your situation, he might be able to shed some light on it.

Probably was a good reason for it, typically stuff like that doesn't happy willy nilly.

Thank you to all for your answers.

Mod's please delete this post.  Thanks!