Sign in to follow this  
joedobo

[ABANDONED] Cave Dwellings Tweaks Mod

1 hour ago, Arkonick said:

the thing is you don't need mod to put walls upagainst cave walls this was added in the feature it's self now other things this mod does will have to be updated but the WU feature it's self does allow for walls against cave walls.

on deed only

Off deed you'd need this mod, as it's an easy way to block tunnels and such.

On 3/20/2017 at 6:07 AM, Arkonick said:

the thing is you don't need mod to put walls upagainst cave walls this was added in the feature it's self now other things this mod does will have to be updated but the WU feature it's self does allow for walls against cave walls.

Without the mod, I definitely wasn't able to add walls against cave walls, even after changing the settings as mentioned. With the mod, it works great!

Without the mod it needs to be on deed to build against cave walls.

Will this be updated for the current version? Attempting to use it now does nothing because the version check fails. (!versionCompliant)

WARNING com.joedobo27.cavedwellingstweeks.CaveDwellingsTweaksMod: WU version mismatch. Your nullversion doesn't match one of SimpleConcreteCreationMod's required versions [1.3.1.3]

Also, could I request the ability to construct fences in caves off-deed? I remember being able to build fences off-deed inside caves back when Cave Dwellings were still a "beta" feature in WU, but for some reason it was removed entirely, even for GMs. Seems like a really arbitrary restriction.

Edited by Prokione

Cave dwellings where changed so you can build whatever kind of house you want. The main reason I made this was that it hurt creative freedom to block wooden houses in caves.

As far as removing restrictions go, those all take bytecode modding which I don't want to do anymore. Specifically: remove the requirement that the cave floor must be reinforced, remove the gab requirement for off-deed dwellings, and allow cave fencing off-deed.

TL;DR This mod is now abandoned.