Sign in to follow this  
Kasumi

Treasure hunt - completed

First Clue : Those who bring homage to felines will be led to rewards.

Update : Checked today and the treasure it gone! Congrats to whoever found it!!!

Evening found it - congrats!  Hunt still open and treasure still available at the final destination! Evening also generously contributed some lovely items to the treasure!! Thank you Evening!

The hunt also continues with a part two thanks to Evening! 

Congrats to Tamat!

Courtesy to Kasumi, who started it, the little treasure hunt still goes on.

And where could a second part of a treasure hunt start, if not .. where everything starts!?

Happy hunting! :)

Edited by Kasumi
  • Like 2

Not very big rewards mind you, but hopefully some fun while out exploring  :P 

If you find it let us know here please.

it's just a tiny little treasure hunt.......

This is on Pristine

And that is part of what you need to figure out ;)   

So .. the little treasure hunt was fun, thank you, Kasumi! :)

I won't disclose the other two clues and locations, maybe they can be used in the future again.

What am I going to do is to borrow your idea and carry on with the treasure hunt; I will add some other things in your chest (beside what was in there already) and will post the first clue sometime later today.

Once again, thank you, was fun :D

(If you would like to make known what was in the chest, I can do it, just please let me know. Or we can keep it secret, and let the next winner tell us what s/he will find.)

• Like 1

\o/ grats evening!! 

I'm very glad you enjoyed it! And even happier to hear you're carrying on with it ^_^

Made this a small one to test the water and see if there would be any interest. Will be setting up more hunts in the future now that I know there is :) 

Happy adventures everyone and keep on exploring!

• Like 1

Courtesy to Kasumi, who started it, the little treasure hunt still goes on.

And where could a second part of a treasure hunt start, if not .. where everything starts!?

Happy hunting! :)

• Like 1

Very nice hunt! The treasure is still there for someone to find, but I enjoyed solving the clues. Well done! Hope someone else enjoys too. :)

• Like 2

Do not forget the treasure hunt is still up and running :)

I added an additional hint to the first clue, maybe will make it easier to figure out :P

(All clues, except the first one, are placed off deed; clues can refer to deeds, buildings, structures, statues, (re)-named objects etc.;  most are very obvious, all you have to do is to pay attention to your surroundings.)

The prize is worth a few silvers, stop being lazy, people, Wurm is beautiful, exciting, all you have to do is move from your forge/altar/farm and go out a bit, both for the fresh air and to keep you in shape :P:P:P 

• Like 5

[22:29:07] <Tamat> found it, thanks

it seems there is a winner.

Now up to him to tell us what the prize was, and any impressions about the hunt.

The treasure hunt is officially closed (for now)! Congrats to the winner, and i hope everyone else who took part in it had a bit of fun.

On a side note, a bit disheartening that someone found 'appropriate' to use same item as I did for part of the clue in Blossom, but renamed with a very offensive, racial comment; shame on him.

• Like 2

Although initially I didn't intend to reveal the prize, some talk in Freedom tonight made me change my mind. While the clues will stay undisclosed, this is what the winner got (and not willing to share :P )

7786baeee43659f3ce6a9aab94563ec9.jpg

Wasn't much, but overall was better (maybe) than some consolation prizes from official Treasure Hunts. And most important thing, it was meant to be fun, and give people something to do between other community events.

I do not know if / when other treasure hunts will happen, I can only hope the community will come up with some ideas for fun events.

• Like 1