Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

PC Dragon Shoulders, Steel - Archery

They reduce the archery penalty from medium and heavy armor.

QL 75

Curious what they might be worth, since these rewards are a new thing.  I haven't seen these yet and I closed a lot of rifts on test.

KJwh0nl.jpg

• Like 2

Well, on freedom they are mostly cosmetics cuz archery isnt a big thing here. On chaos the bonus sint avaliable. So like 1s? Maybe 2?

No real clue - just a gues.

Offers are the best PC of all :)  Not decided to sell yet though. Just getting a feel for what they might be worth.  Best looking ones I've seen so far.  Wonder if we can dye them and see it on the new client at some point.

im paying 20-25s for dragon sets 15-20s for skull sets :)

• Like 1

unknown exactly, other than the description I gave above.  Presumably the higher QL the item, the stronger the benefit, but that is more of a guess at this point.

You know what, I think these have the coolest looks in game, and if I were you, I would never sell them!

Edited by bangzuvelis
  • Like 1

Ty Bang! I agree :) being a merchant, I am always trying to figure out the market and know what mt assets are worth. These might be best on a white set. Anyone selling white scale sets? 

I like them.  Not so big like some of the other ones, and dragon emblem goes well with scale and drake, I would assume.  20 - 30 silver, would be my guess, 'cause bling and bragging rights.

• Like 1