Sign in to follow this  
bigsteve

Freedom King??

You can force a character to be the King/Leader of freedom isle, by editing the database.

Does any one know how to give the items that comes with the king/leader position????

There are a couple items that can be spawned by GMs but I am not sure which items go to the king or if they are even the king's items. Have you scrolled down through the item creation list?

Hope this helps. I have no idea what is kingly and what is not, Steve. LOL

ill take a slow scroll down the list and hope, ty

• Like 1

In Wo there is no such character, it's literally a game mechanic, freedom's king is just the lines of code needed to transfer ingame money to traders and the coins for for rare events like forage, killing and burying.

No regalia exists as far as I know for the King on Freedom as far as I'm aware.

Don't the PvP rulers have items? I know there is a crown in the list (I thought more than one). I do know some things don't show up when worn or are/were messed up models. Possibly no one is even supposed to have these items. ?

12 minutes ago, Audrel said:

Don't the PvP rulers have items? I know there is a crown in the list (I thought more than one). I do know some things don't show up when worn or are/were messed up models. Possibly no one is even supposed to have these items. ?

PvP rulers do. Freedom does not have a so called "ruler" though that I'm aware of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chansbi said:

PvP rulers do. Freedom does not have a so called "ruler" though that I'm aware of.

Yeah, the items in the creation list are probably the ones for PvP, I just wasn't certain if they had items. But i WU king won't mind borrowing I'm sure. :-)

place the lady of the lake down, set its kingdom to Freedom Isles, Freedomers can then become kingdom ruler. It works fine and I think the office titles are rather funny.

you will be given all kingdom items when you pass the test just as any other kingdom leader. the regalia exists for it.

Edited by ausimus

do u know what setting is needes to allow freedomers to use it?

no settings, just put it down and have a freedom gm convert it to freedom isles. works on home servers as well as non.

gm activate wand > right click lady > change kingdom

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1

yeah figured that out, now have to periodically take the test on a couple of chars. sooooo tedious, is there a way to increase my success?

1 minute ago, Szai said:

We should have a king Queen.

Fixed it for ya! :D

• Like 1

lets vote! ill vote for a respectable Gril

take the test as a gm 100 percent success chance.

besides that its rng if you meet the min requirements.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 1