What happened

My locks are already in use
What you expected to happen

To attach to the gate.
Steps to reproduce

activated gate lock

then click attach lock

then I get this "The gate lock is already in use."

I have tried low ql and high ql, and I own the gates too.

I run a vending deed so this stops all sales for me, since I sell the keys though a vender.

I can not put locks on gates that don't have a lock either.

I have logged out and back in, still not fix.

I tested this as well after Dracaa talked about in CA channel. odd thing is that I could replace a lock on a gate on my deed with a lower-ql one ... but could not replace that just attached lock with a higher-ql gate lock.
:)

So you could replace a lock on a locked gate with a lower quality one, but not a higher quality one?

This lends to a fix I did, but it's supposed to be checking to make sure the lock is not in use. Meaning if you queued up attaching the same lock to several gates.

11 minutes ago, Keenan said:

So you could replace a lock on a locked gate with a lower quality one, but not a higher quality one?

Correct, Keenan, that happened.

11 minutes ago, Keenan said:

Meaning if you queued up attaching the same lock to several gates.

No queue involved in my case. Just 1 gate and 1 gate lock I made when the OP raised the issue in Xanadu CA.

I am getting this same message.. lock is in my inventory, trying to attach it to a gate that has no lock and I get this message. I have like 4 gates with no locks, no matter what lock I use it won't let me attach one.

I figured it out.. it won't let me reattach locks that I've removed from somewhere else.  I'll just sac em and make new ones... thanks.

Edited by Mitzie

That well work for now until they can get that fixed thank you.

This is on the bug list - thanks for the report and thank you Mitzie for the test and conclusion.