Sign in to follow this  
ChinChin

[Bug] Off deed, lava fiend attacking through cave house walls

Lava fiend penned inside a 1x1 mine house off deed aggros and attacks. 

The walls block your attempts, but the mob is free to attack through them .

Thank you for your report.  I was able to reproduce this and logged it as a bug.

Ok this one is still a bug. Just now positioned a tamed wolf inside a fenced in area w/ gates (no locks) on deed. Then untamed it stood outside the gate (on the South East corner) and that wolf was able to engage me in combat thru the fence gate.

So.. bump :-)

OK, while I was afk inside a building, a stupid hellie slayed me by the wall!!!

WTH!
How long till this is fixed????

I just lost a ressurection stone in this, is the Wurm team paying it back???

[00:14:56] The marble barred wall blocks your attempt.

[00:18:54] The marble barred wall blocks your attempt.

About 5m of this crap with a hell horse slaying me till finally [00:18:55] You are dead.
[00:18:55] Ethereal strands of web attach to your items and keep them safe, close to your spirit!

[00:18:55] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.

[00:18:55] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.

[00:18:55] The ancient symbol of the stone preserves your sanity and knowledge in the nether world.

[00:18:55] Fighting decreased by 0,2500 to 99,4527 Thats only about 2 or 3 months killing creatures DAILY to get that skill back. Wurm at its best, BUGS reported with weeks passing by and no changes are made. This is a bug, will the wurm team compensate me by giving me back the skills I lost and giving me back another Res stone????

This bug was already reported more then 10 days ago, in the mean while new updates were made, why is this still a bug?

I would really apreciate compensation for my losses, not like this game got a pause button and u can go afk whit out having to log off. Lost 5s in this stupid death caused by a bug not counting all my skills losses. HELP!!!!

PS: Can provide any other logs to the team, like:

[00:14:56] Venerable hell horse moves in to attack you.

[00:15:22] You raise your shield and parry against venerable hell horse's kick.

[00:18:55] Venerable hell horse kicks you hard in the right thigh and hurts it.
[00:18:55] You are dead.
Could had killed it with my bare hands if only I could hit it back like he was hitting me!

Edited by Tuga

As the title says aggressive animals are attacking through fences underground.  This occasionally also occurs through house walls.  When approached from the none-gate side the attack window opens and the attacks are often blocked by the fence, though sometimes the mobs still land hits even if you cannot hit back.  When approached from the gate side the attacks are not blocked and the fight commences with blows exchanged successfully.  Will also attacked through fences that are a floor above the gate.  This seems to  happen more frequently when approaching from a diagonal so might be related to the corners of fences.  I have thus far only had this issue underground but it does make an underground zoo I've been building quite a bit more hazardous than intended (and difficult to build when combat keeps preventing build actions). 

Edited by Proseedda
  • Like 1

Bump. Reproduced... not on purpose.

pQ9JGVE.jpg

The troll on the nearest tile attacks through the window. I can not attack back. It attacks when on the ground floor, 1st floor and 2nd floor. It can only attack the tile straight through the wall. No issue with the 2nd troll away from me.
Additionally, the pile of items where I am mining appears to be bugged - only appreaing when more than 7 items are on the ground, not 3 per usual. Might be unrelated, might not be.

Edited by John