Sign in to follow this  
Cista

Good tidings II

Rifts and cave dwellings have led to an immediate increase in premium subscribers.

The total number of subscribers was touching on 3000, but the last 10-12 days this has increased to 3150 :)

Discuss.

Edited by Cista

People like cave houses and needed their priests back to magic the cave walls?

Also the 6th june extra rewards might have helped.

• Like 3

nope. Just people re-premming alts for the come back pack goodies. people want that mask

• Like 2

It doesn't matter why they repremmed, it matters if they stay.  So lets hope people do stay which returning/new players can also bring back other returning/new players.  Prem count in 2-3 more months would be a good indication

• Like 7

How can Code club afford a staff of several people based on only 3k subscribers??

They all live in Rolfs basement, eating cooked meat from the occasional large rat?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, griper said:

How can Code club afford a staff of several people based on only 3k subscribers??

They all live in Rolfs basement, eating cooked meat from the occasional large rat?

That's more than 300,000 USD yearly from subscriptions. That does not take into account people buying silver, deeds, or cosmetic items. So I'd peg the number at at least twice that. I'd guess at least triple actually.

Edited by Chakron

I've not seen many new faces so I am guessing it is folks reviving either their fo priests (for healing) or their mag for cavern management.  Either that or large deedholders coming back because they have a new playground under their deed to make perfect.

• Like 1

It could also be current players renewing some alt accounts just for the rewards that will be given out in June. This would only mean a temporary increase in player accounts (not *real people players) for the minimum period of time possible to get the rewards. Even then I am not bothering to renew any Premium accounts just for these rewards, or any other reason really. 1 is good enough for me to enjoy the game casually now.

=Ayes=

On 5/28/2016 at 8:27 PM, MrGARY said:

It doesn't matter why they repremmed, it matters if they stay.

Thing is, them staying or not is directly affected by that why.

d84d8327c5.pngb08e17a97b.png

Seems to be still going down after the temporary spike.

I wonder what % of the prem spike were rift alts.

and it seems epic is down to a grand total of 352 players premmed... and chaos at 216...

Edited by Zekezor

It's June bruh... school is over kids tealing their mammy and pappys credit cards to Wurm it up.. Wait until August then show me the subs and we'll chill bruh..

• Like 1