Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 27/MAY/16 Rift Tweaks

In response to the hiccups in today’s rift opening, all servers will have their rifts reset to spawn again with an opening time planned over this weekend. The issue with them opening early has also been identified and corrected.

• Delay from Rift spawning to Rift opening changed to 3 hours on PvP servers and 2 days on PvE servers.
  • Removed chance for loot from Rift creatures summoned via Summoners.
  • Bugfix – Removed possibility of Rifts closing early when all creatures were killed. Rifts will now require sacrificing the hearts or source salt only to summon the next wave.
  • Bugfix – Fixed issue where restarting the server caused incorrect opening times for the rifts.
  • Bugfix – Fixed issue where examining gates in some cases crashed clients.

Well at least some folks will get their recompense I guess, sadly I'm working sunday so no rift for me :(

Sorry to 'cause a rift' LOL.  But when is the WU update coming, not feeling the love here...let the anti WU TROLLING BEGIN lol

6 hours ago, ozmods said:

Sorry to 'cause a rift' LOL.  But when is the WU update coming, not feeling the love here...let the anti WU TROLLING BEGIN lol

didn't they announce rifts wont make it to the WU version? its a wurm online update only.

1 minute ago, 2016_Vincentruth said:

didn't they announce rifts wont make it to the WU version? its a wurm online update only.

He probably means underground dwellings.

Yup i was just trying to find out when are we getting our update. I stead some troll sends me an inbox with a mouthful of abuse, im not impressed

If so, report it. Pathetic to PM you over such a question.

I gave him or her a reply that will make them think twice about pm someone like that again, normally i wouldnt go off on someone for the pm they did. But clearly they think theyre some kind of WURM boss or something, anyway messages have been disabled.

Steam update

Wurm Unlimited will be updating with cave dwellings coming to beta on Monday at around 8am UTC-5, so plan accordingly!

Aaaah so tuesday oz time, now thats what i was after, so thankyou.

Sign in to follow this