Sign in to follow this  
Darmalus

[Fixed] Rift Reward Bug, Seryll Lump interaction

Server: Deliverance

Date: May 26
Item: Seryll lump, QL 54.35, Rift reward

Ingame ticket: #62655

The seryll lump, weight 0.25, was placed in a BSB.
When retrieved shortly afterward, the lump was weight 0.22. There was no material in the BSB.
Effect was tested again. Input weight was 0.22. Retrieved weight was 0.19. No seryll remained inside BSB.

• Like 1

This isnt a bug, atleast thats what i was told. I was told that all moon metals lose some weight when put into a bsb, to discourage stockpiling. This happens with all moonmetals.

If this is a bug... I want my .3kg of addy back that I lost tossing 10 into a bsb >_< lol

• Like 3

safest place to store it is on a merchant in a locked house

4 hours ago, Nicrolis said:

This isnt a bug, atleast thats what i was told. I was told that all moon metals lose some weight when put into a bsb, to discourage stockpiling. This happens with all moonmetals.

If this is a bug... I want my .3kg of addy back that I lost tossing 10 into a bsb >_< lol

feels like a bug

I can take out and put back my moonmetal just fine as long as it is full weight

full weight seryll/addy/glimmer was OK

I tested with seryll and glimmer that wasn't full weight and they both lost weight every time I took them out

• Like 1

This one has been reproduced and is already in the bug list.  I'll add this thread to the notes.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2016 at 10:00 AM, Darmalus said:

Effect was tested again. Input weight was 0.22. Retrieved weight was 0.19. No seryll remained inside BSB.

I did the same stupid thing, wanted it to store in a large crate so i don't loose it, and it went down to 0.19 :'(

wiki had only warning about the 5% loose , and that is no longer relevant , can i get the lost 0.6 back, please ? :-)

I put a 1kg lump in a bsb and retrieved 1kg. This was an on deed bsbs.

This issue happens only if the lump is less than it's base weight, which I think for seryll is less than 1.0kg.

As I said above, it's already in the bug list for all moon metals.

• Like 1

Any chance that BSBs can be set to reject any attempts to store the moon metals, to prevent anyone else from shaving their lumps down?

• Like 1

I have some dumped in a bsb.

Is the loss happening on retrieval, or the moment it's dumped in?

from what I understand, it is upon retrieval. On lumps that are below 1kg only. Seems to be a .02 loss

I lost a partial addy lump, it just poofed out of my BSB.  CA said nothing can be done.  Lesson learned, will use mules till this is resolved.  Just terribly disappointed is all.  I placed about 0.30+ lump, took it out to check for loss (there was none), placed it back inside and that was last I saw it.

Edited by BipolarBear

My first batch of moon metals from several rifts were put in bsbs because I didn't know any better, they all had gone poof by the time I went to look for them again, so now mm go in magic chest. I agree with the idea that at least bsb should reject mm being placed in them unless this is changed/fixed.

The same happened to me (and I only noticed today).

I had 3 lumps of glimmersteel:

83ql 0,33kg

90ql 0,37kg

92ql 0,37kg

In March 2018 they were stored in 3 different BSBs, and all three are gone now. (Bought them for 7s :()

1 hour ago, Yaga said:

The same happened to me (and I only noticed today).

I had 3 lumps of glimmersteel:

83ql 0,33kg

90ql 0,37kg

92ql 0,37kg

In March 2018 they were stored in 3 different BSBs, and all three are gone now. (Bought them for 7s :()

Decay if deed fell under 30 days?

Never store precious moon metal lumps in a bsb or crate

4 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Decay if deed fell under 30 days?

Of course not. It's a known bug (see Alectrys's comment further above) - which I was not aware of, unfortunately.

On 6/20/2016 at 2:19 PM, Alectrys said:

This issue happens only if the lump is less than it's base weight, which I think for seryll is less than 1.0kg.

As I said above, it's already in the bug list for all moon metals.

It's completely Wogical to me to hard-code a disincentive which can be easily avoided by wasting a character name for a storage-alt.