Sign in to follow this  
Arcadies

Traveler looking to join new coastal deed.

I am a mostly casual player thats looking to stay for a while at a new coastal deed, preferably established by a new-ish player.  I enjoy watching new people set out into the lands of Wurm and see their enthusiasm as they make their mark.  If you're fresh to Wurm, or newly starting your own settlement, I would love to be your villager for a while and watch things come together.

My name is Arcadies in game, but feel free to message me here with the location and name of your place.  I'll sail anywhere but Chaos.

8 hours ago, MaurizioAM said:

Are you still looking?

Beware of this guy- If he lets u live peacefully on a pve deed thats fine.

But if he invites you to his chaos ventures, he is probably gonna waste a lot of your time and eventually make you very salty about the game and the pvp community. That is the experience of tons of players. So, you were warned, have fun and good luck with your ventures.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hashirama said:

Beware of this guy- If he lets u live peacefully on a pve deed thats fine.

But if he invites you to his chaos ventures, he is probably gonna waste a lot of your time and eventually make you very salty about the game and the pvp community. That is the experience of tons of players. So, you were warned, have fun and good luck with your ventures.

This is the experience of a few players who can barely even say they were apart if our kingdom.. 

Hiya, If you're still looking for a spot,  We've got a spot on Deli (around M21)

It's not a new player deed necessarily, but it has new players on it. It's in it's nascent stages still. So far it's been a blast to watch it grow.

Edited by belacane