Sign in to follow this  
Samool

[Fixed] Rift bracelets can't be worn

Tried both short sword bracelet (seryll) and huge sword bracelet (seryll), both can't be worn. If I don't have sleeves worn no examine message is shown, otherwise when I try to equip a bracelet I get: [03:10:32] You wear a studded leather sleeve.

You need to remove your weapon and equip it in the slot, looks like brass knuckles and seems to do nothing. More info would be needed.

I get the same thing on a friend of mine's Fist Bracelet. When I try and put it on I get the event message of You wear a plate vembrance. When I try and take the plate sleeve off I don't get an event message. 

The issue of not having a proper bracelet slot is already known and on the list of issues to be addressed.

Doubtful... as mentioned. The lack of a bracelet slot, separate from the same slot used by arm armor, is an ancient one.

Granted the issue has gained urgency as the usefulness of bracelets was much, much lower in the past.

There even use to be an ancient Beta bug where wearing a bracelet made one practically invulnerable :P

Recall in LO, catching PTO (was running around on Maul or w/e at the time) abusing that one early in the Wild map (Chaos).

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 7:21 PM, Odynn said:

You need to remove your weapon and equip it in the slot, looks like brass knuckles and seems to do nothing. More info would be needed.

That means you are holding it in your hand, which can be done with any item.

Afaik that slot is not coded for using any item's more "special" properties, aside from as a weapon.

Edited by Karrde

This has not yet been fixed and is still on the open bug list so it's not forgotten.

Has this been fixed yet?

Btw, what does sword bracelets do? Increase damage?

Pp9Tn5U.jpg

useless
I'm honestly not sure how i should feel but i know what i think.
it's a mockery. could we please remove this loot from the game if it's useless. 

>edit - should i have made a suggestion thread?

Edited by Steveleeb

Bump on fixing broken bracelets. If anybody has an updated information thread on this issue that would be great

All I know is that it's still on the bug list with no other information at this time.

This is the most recent thread about this I could find, so please 'scuse the necro.  

Just got a spear bracelet and can't equip it.  Is this still a bug or am I being a plumb?

cheers

edit to add: sorry just found it in the known bug list thread, must have missed it first time. bummer :(

Edited by Bosh
my eyes

Would be nice if this huge barrier in personal goals is looked into. Even becomming a "ascended being" is possible, but this is literally broken!

these things collecting dust in my lmc, is there any point to hanging on to them?

9 hours ago, Rocklobstar said:

Would be nice if this huge barrier in personal goals is looked into. Even becomming a "ascended being" is possible, but this is literally broken!

normal bracelets can be worn last i knew, they work for the goals but they take the sleeve spot

rift skill bracelets still not working.... if its not something that can be fixed can we just get them all converteted to rings since the skill rings work (shows almost same examine message on rings)

• Like 2

easy fix, these bracelets are pointless!!! we have rings that do the same thing and actually work like 100% work i had an axes ring and it increased skillgain properly, dmg'ed properly, and i could even equip it

CONVERT ALL THE BRACELETS TO RINGS AND NIX THE WHOLE STUPID BRACELET THING

Wait, somebody thought it would be a good idea to add an unusable item to the game, and 18 months later it's still unusable?

Wow.

5 hours ago, Niki said:

is this still broken?

This is still an open bug.