Sign in to follow this  
Darmalus

Materials for Wurm videos.

I've been putting together a few videos of things around Wurm (though I've only posted some kill videos so far, since they are finished in one go) and I realized I wasn't sure if I was doing Wurm title cards right. I had just pulled them from the wiki, grayed them out and cropped them, and used a WO loading picture for the opening.

But I don't know if these are actually okay to use like that. If not, where can I find/find out what is okay for that?

The videos in question:Forest Giant White Dragon Hatchling Kyklops

http://www.wurmonline.com/wurm-online-game-agreement/

snip

Sharing of User Generated Material

CodeClub approves of sharing User Generated Material based on video, music, sound or screenshots from our game Wurm Online.
You may monetize your video on sites such as youtube as we see this as fair compensation for your invested time and effort.
The conditions are that you follow our terms while playing/ obtaining the material and not use it in a way that breaks our code of conduct whilst posting on our forums or game related channels.
Furthermore this extends to using music from the game in materials or situations promoting Wurm Online.

I' m unsure what you mean with title cards, but essentially, you can use any material from wurm online however you please to promote the game and even monetize things like livestreams and videos.

I belive s/he means logotypes etc.