Sign in to follow this  
ClericGunem

Collecting Religions

I decided a few days ago to have a priest of every god and as I always have will help any to convert or priest on freedom, so they can play the god they want.   And since i play a lot and very regular should make it easier for people to find me if they want a convert. also try to tell the important points to prepare to play a priest, such as points about characteristics (i.e. riding a horse, maybe loading a wagon), specific skill grinds that will help them.

There are two problems right now, i need convert to Nathan and Tosiek and will eventually need to be priested.  If anyone knows a priest/follower or is such of those I will be happy to come to you (on Freedom servers), further more i can give you a convert to any other god if you need including Paaweelr.

i have a nathan follower i can give you follower convert

• Like 1

Excellent, where can i find you?

I think i have a Tosiek on my way now

I now have Tosiek and Nathan, due to alignment I ended having to go to the BL.  In future if anyone needs convert to any religion i will be happy to help, same for becoming priest once i have Paaweelr, Nathan, and Tosiek priested. 

Thanks Bigsteve for coming on and trying to convert my alt and not calling me names because i forgot about the alignment thing :),  Thanks Evilreaper for the offer to convert and the directions and details for BL in Chaos.

• Like 1

I need someone to convert my Paaweelr follower to priest.  

After scouting the WL it is owned by MR which just seems wrong and thought was not permitted.  Against rules or not I would say it is wrong.

Just want to say that rumors of PvPers trying to block PvEers, that is dumb.  I have had more people fighting for my guild in eso in a single battle online than have ever been logged in chaos at one time, hell probably twice as many.  You do not get that kind of interest and numbers excluding PvEers, RPers, twinkies,pugs, no lifers, neakbeards,....whatever type or subgroup.  Wurm pvp is already way behind modern gaming and instead of be so exlusive try and draw people in, learn about players ,have some vision.  If you do not have at least one RP group then you are not even trying.