Sign in to follow this  
Surumon

Invasion Monsters for WU?

Before anyone cites that the invasions are WO only - I'm actually asking if the WO creatures added for the event will be added to WU later to further flesh out the potential content for mobs spawning.  I cannot find this answer elsewhere in the update notes or discussions.

Once more, with feeling - I'm only asking if we'll be allowed to spawn these fantastic creatures from Jackal in WU.  It would be a shame for the new lore-related creatures to be locked to WO only.

Thanks!

well... there are no pandas in WO, but someone made panda skin for the bears in WU.  No reason someone couldn't make a Jackel skin and difficulty mod.

Personally, I don't want them to be in WU. I know that will upset the WU players but I am glad that the devs can see how only adding them to WO is a good thing. Right now there is nothing keeping players here on WO (other than the social aspect, however, there are a few servers with a decent amount of players). I think that rifts being WO only is a great idea and I appreciate the devs in deciding to do this. 

• Like 1