Sign in to follow this  
Saicotic

Sorcery Titles

The ability to select one of the sorcery titles.

It would be nice to choose one of the titles rather than just the default one from whatever combination my account currently has. The titles serve no other purpose other than vanity at least as far as I can see.

• Like 12

+1

Wasted 162000 loyalty points to get red tome, my wife wanted sorcerer title... Cant select what title you want.

Furthermore there is no message warning you that the complimentary tome (green tome) will override that title.

Give us the ability to select titles. If no title selection ability is going to be given give us warning messages etc.

162k points is alot of points to waste trying to get a title you cant use with no warning messages that you wont be able to select it.

• Like 4

I agree, would be nice to have a choice. How about integrating sorcery titles into the normal /titles functionality?

• Like 4

Whats the reasoning why the system as it is currently? Is this a pvp thing or an oversight?

Bump. Why is this still not implemented. lots of time/effort/sweat/blood/tears/loyalty points for not being able to select what title/combo title you can use.

• Like 1

Bump...still cant select the sorcery title that shows...after dropping all the loyalty to get a specific title cant even pick it.

• Like 2

Would be a nice option to be able to select the title.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 10:09 PM, Eobersig said:

I agree, would be nice to have a choice. How about integrating sorcery titles into the normal /titles functionality?

This is how I expected it to work. I thought each tome came with a title and I would be able to select which one I can have displayed on the /titles command. I didn't get the tomes just for the titles but I did really want Necromancer and nothing warned me or gave me the option to select which one I would prefer, they aren't easy to come by and I feel like I only got a portion of what I saved up all this time for. I feel a bit robbed to be honest.

Also, when you have say a green tome and a red tome it shows the +10% weakness to fire and the +15% resist to internal as well as +15% resist to fire and +10% weakness to internal. These really could be added together to make +5% resist to fire and internal. Would save space on the screen and could even be done purely client side, perhaps with an option in settings to have them separate or conglomerated.

~Morl

Edited by mrmorlanius
  • Like 2

Still waiting on the ability to select your sorcery title.... Is there a reason you cant? I mean id gladly not have 10000 Lomaner titles in exchange for being able to us a relevant title that you use loyalty to get...

Please add. Tomes are hard enough to get. They should have individual titles. 

Would love to have the ability to select my sorcery title, please add :)

Bump.

Seems overly complicated and wierd that you cannot choose these types of titles.

In the titles window, make a new dropdown menu that lets you choose sorcery titles. The last title added will be the default one, and you can then switch to whatever other you want.

At the same time, make a button for titles in the hud settings window. And make a dropdown menu for the meditation titles aswell.

• Like 1