Sign in to follow this  
bloodmaster

WTS Crafter/Pvp Account - Bloodmaster

After long consideration I made my decision to finally sell my account after years of playing: "You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Ant, week 4 of the Snake's starfall, 980. That's 3281 days, 22 hours and 11 minutes ago."

Bloodmaster is a solid crafter account for people who would want it on a pve server with quite a lot of good useful skills and a great base for other skills you may wish to skill up. Also note that the developer team has offered a path change for the players on the path of insanity meditation path, hence also in future you will be able to change to any path you wish including path of knowledge which would make it a superb crafting account. For the pvp players/person looking to get into pvp, it is SoTG, has good fighting skills (fs, weapon skills, shield skill etc.) and stats. I may not be sharing them fully but if I feel like sharing them with someone who I feel is genuinely going to buy the account/makes an offer then I would be open to doing so.

Skills:

nBZAUvN.png

I am looking for take offers for the account, just drop me a message and I will be in touch as soon as I can to answer any questions or such you may want to know before making an offer.

• Like 2

Good account , amazing person.  Best of luck

• Like 1