Sign in to follow this  
Arkonick

Broken stuff after 5/19/2016 patch

• Settings no longer able to open inside game when clicking the settings tab
  • Wolfs are randomly looking like worgs

when decompiling the creature.class some errors was showing up stating a out of date api so someone working on this file wasn't using the latest java api

last patch I had to update to 1.8_91 so i also tried it under 1.8_92 same issue. I'm no big java coder don't know much java to tell truth just enough to get by if you ask me but when i started looking up the errors it was talking about out of date api so someone needs to check there java version and get on track with everyone else at codeclub. This also cause a issue with people not being able to dig on deeds that was allowed to with out make gards very unhappy and some went kos. So On my end I brought it up to date and fixed that issue in the creature file and that fixed the issue with guards not allowing people to dig on permitted deeded land.

That's all for now if  I see any more will post again.

Wolf<>Worg thing is an error (or deliberate change) in the mappings file in the graphic pack, nothing to do with java at all

model.creature.quadraped.wolf.black	= creatures/worg/TheWorg_main.wom

There is another line for wolf right above which is pointing to a different model but is commented out. 

The changes in java 1.8u92 are not even remotely related to anything that has to do with wurm, so i suspect everything else are just normal bugs as well.

• Like 1

I knew it was the Devs messing around,

You can even get the models for addy/glimm etc to show, well as steel any way, wish some one would make a skin for them.

This is the last bit of the April fools....

Edited by Sklo:D