Sign in to follow this  
Aum

Taumriel 2k PVE 10000x skill 200xtimers Mods++

Behold Taumriel 2k !  A different flavor of wurm. did you ever wish you could perform actions as fast as a shaolin monk? or ride a scorpion up a 160 slope?

well this is like a dream of that stuffed inside a circus attached to some lollerskates and thrown down a 300 slope into a pit of greenish nogumps!

-!Caution if you like the slow grind this server may not be for you. one can explore most everything in wurm relatively quickly as most things happen near instantly!-

you are given a nice combat advantage and in some cases you can solo a dragon, and even dominating them is much easier and possible!

I aim to keep this a fun and chill server. I'll try to update it as soon as updates come out. and keep it running for at least a year.

I'm not a coding expert but i would like to add a few more mods over time.

I am not on it every day as I still like to play wurm online and other games, but it is up for your enjoyment!

Server is paid till 10/01/2017

http://taumriel-wu.weebly.com/

--->LIVE MAP DUMP<---

updated daily

Settings & Mods:

• PVE-with valrie mob spawners + Extra greenish mobs
  • Custom Painted 2048 Map of Tamriel
  • 10,000x Skill gain
  • 200x Action timer speed +mod fix
  • 5 mining hits for rock
  • start with 40 skills and stats
  • +10 cr boost
  • instant crop growth
  • 25k Max creatures 80% agressive
  • Reduced Favor Costs - max 30
  • Glimmersteel/Adamantine Veins plus transmutation rod

• No Priest Restrictions + Spell mod
  • Meditation mod, no limits, 127 max level
  • Bounty Mod - 10x
  • Boat Mod - Constant speeds (currently broken)
  • Bag of holding spell - 10x
  • Sacrifice rare mod - 50%chance
  • Harvest helper - Harvest from carts
  • Crop mod - Crops don't rot
  • Better Digging mod
  • Surface Mining Mod(currently broken)
  • Timer fix
  • Treasure chest claiming
  • Dirt Spell  +100 dirt per cast
  • Prospect in Caves
  • Concrete Mod (currently broken)
  • Moon Metal Mining Mod
  • Movement Tweaks Mod
  • Move to Center Mod
  • Bulk Limits Mod
  • More Craftables, helms, masks, shoulder pads, etc.
  • No Fatigue
  • Advanced Forestry and gardening
  • Tax Config mod

ORIGINAL MAP

8005332_orig.png

Edited by Aum
Updated
  • Like 8

and updated!  had to disable surface mining mod till its fixed

Surface mining fixed, had to update my mod loader on citadel

switched to better digging for more clay and leveling from piles/crates

enabled prospect in cave mod

updated bounty mod so Valarie give custom bounty now and scales up for greenish mobs, Thank you Walker!!!

I think something is buggered with trees. I planted a bunch of sprouts on my island a couple days ago and they're all gone.

tree spread is set to 0 karthannar so you have to use wild growth to get things started else sprouts wont take, hoping to turn it on when growth is separated from spread function

Would love to see growth separated from spread... Nice maps as always Aum!

• Like 1

added some mods namely bdews movement tweaks which makes alot more mounts viable!

bears scorpions and crocs now comparable to horses with added benefits of increased slope traversage

scorpions being able to climb up 190 slope while mounted!

hell horses also learned to forge tracks in the rock with molten hooves and can climb 80 slopes

most other mounts increased accordingly with either slope or speed advantage, crocodiles probably being the coolest with water land capabilities =P

updated the mapdump

and added some lore maps if you wanna know what to name your town once you find a spot, if you want to follow lore, there is no obligation! http://taumriel-wu.weebly.com/land-maps.html

full change log here : http://taumriel-wu.weebly.com/change-log.html

By the way, this server rocks, it is really a blast on this server. I have been playing consistently for the past month and currently have way too many projects going with not enough time to finish. The community gets together to battle bad guys often and seems to be growing. The mods are all very good, they are exactly what I would have if I had my own public server. Anyways, come join us in the fun!

Backsnap/Lockelamora

• Like 1

Was playing Tamriel server (16k map i guess ), now it's shut down, though gm is still doing something with it, had made some cool things. Going to try this one.

Server down.

Edited by Martynas5

Server seems to be offline?

Any news on when it'll be back up please@Aum?

Many thanks!

Edit: this was resolved swiftly, can't recommend this server enough! It's great!!!

Edited by matthewpb
Update

its up again, dunno why it went down, must been the machine its hosted on, it happens atleast once a month it seems

• Like 1

server updated to 1.0.0.7

Cave dwellings Enabled!

map dump updated

server paid for 10 months !

will add a group pay link somewhere if anyone wants to add to the server upkeep ;P

Edited by Aum

Interesting Server. Makes a lot of fun to play there and always some people online (also GM's)

• Like 1

Mods that should be added to the server:

1. It allows you to lead any creature on water.

2. No fatigue. Since the server has super fast action timers you are using a lot of fatigue for small stuffs.

3. Custom name tags.

4. Much needed esspecially for smelting stuff.

5. Cool idea since there are a lot of random clay patches.

6. No need for explenation.

7. Cool feature for a PvE server. People can design themed villages.

Edited by emoticondnd
  • Like 2

The boats are buged. if you mount a boat with 2 persons it will drive backwards and you get kicked out as commander after a while.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 3:03 PM, Aum said:

you are given a nice combat advantage and in some cases you can solo a dragon

Aum,

Your server is quite fun to build on with the very fast timers, skill gains and other mentioned features. Recently there is a problem though with excessive dragons spawning, like 3-4-5 in a row and then an hour or so later another series of them. Some areas with only a few deeds have maybe 10 or so roaming around there.

Seems the dragon and unique spawn is messed up which is slowly making these areas unplayable, other than for those who like to kill dragons. Even for them there are so many that these mentioned areas are not bothered with. Would be great if you could come visit to check out this situation. Thanks.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

On 7/24/2016 at 9:35 AM, Ayes said:

Aum,

Your server is quite fun to build on with the very fast timers, skill gains and other mentioned features. Recently there is a problem though with excessive dragons spawning, like 3-4-5 in a row and then an hour or so later another series of them. Some areas with only a few deeds have maybe 10 or so roaming around there.

Seems the dragon and unique spawn is messed up which is slowly making these areas unplayable, other than for those who like to kill dragons. Even for them there are so many that these mentioned areas are not bothered with. Would be great if you could come visit to check out this situation. Thanks.

=Ayes=

i have been busy moving but i do have some time to check out the spawns soon,

i did set up lairs that do spawn a lot of dragons in the skyrim area and a few other spots, this was beneficial at a time when players wanted more dragons to solo but depending on the type they can become a nuisance.

it was my plan to create altars where we would eventually summon all the uniques in a ritual instead of having them randomly spawn but the mission ruler creature list options are a bit lacking at the moment

i will likely clean up the lairs and move some to the rift island or other islands for the time being

and fix some of the other remaining bugs with boats n things

and as well install some of the suggested mods above etc, map dump needs updating x)

thank you for the feed back and see you on the server soon!

• Like 2

Updated to latest version!

seems all is well and dem schweet shoulder pads are now showing :P

Me wants a shop with dem shoulders. And maybe whip of the one and the other new items.

And I'm still waiting for those mods:(

• Like 1

Played on this server a bit last evening. Was greeted by some rift beasts at the starter town biting my head off as soon as i spawned. Managed to teleport away to the WL once i respawned, trekked around the coast from there and bumped into a glimmersteel vein - made myself some 60ish ql glimmer plate and weapons.

All in all an... interesting experience :P

• Like 2

Yeah I think the rift manual spawner at the starter deed should be removed since someone is trolling the server by spawning hundreds of them...

• Like 2

Rift spawner moved to rift arena

added Move to center mod

added bulk transfer limits mod

added craftable shoulder pads mod

added more craftables mod

added no fatigue mod

mapdump will update daily now

restarts automatically every day

can now craft helms, masks, shoulder pads, challenge statues, crowns, staff of the land, and soon more!

Edited by Aum
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2016 at 0:57 PM, HarrisonSolo said:

What's the bounty/coin drop on creatures on this server?

its inflated quite a bit, about 10x default.