Sign in to follow this  
Aum

Taumriel 2k PVE 10000x skill 200xtimers Mods++

It seems from the map that this server is (somewhat) crowded? Any plans to make a second server or remove old deeds? 

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:37 AM, Zeph said:

It seems from the map that this server is (somewhat) crowded? Any plans to make a second server or remove old deeds? 

Spoke to owner of server and he said?:

going to implement the upkeep mod soon.

Edited by Rob86
can see a sentance

really  fun  server, i got  soo much to build  but  so limited  time in rl!!  :-(

Need more people, cmon join us, for some free cookies! *cough*

Edited by Daedalus

I will be back within a couple days to at least check my deeds.  Sorry I have been away so much!

Anbynormal

server will be down possibly a day or so for update to new version and mod fixing

I can't believe Kyle's Korner (or is it Kyle's Klearing?)  lapsed (down in the SE).  I thought for sure I had left months of upkeep there... Timbuktwo still had like 250 days left!

I haven't been up to check Central Parking yet but was there early in the year so hopefully it is intact.

If the current owner would be willing to at least let me get the contents of my magical chest back I would really appreciate it.  maybe a few of the supplies I had stockpiled? 

You are welcome to keep the chest itself :)

I believe the new name of the deed is Mos Eisley or something like that?

Abbynormal, aka-Yumadome, aka-Kyleshandra

Not a bad idea as far as the progressive upkeep, I just wish I had noticed that it was coming... I bet that's what happened...I think I logged in with Yumadome instead of Kyle...

Ah well...

Really love the server, but I hopped on the other day(even though ik my village is in dragon country) and got swarmed by 20 drags, that's a bit much and the aggro range is way to big, not to mention server is way to crowded now, no place to do new deeds!

Edited by Rob86
duplicate post

Edited by Rob86
duplicate post

On 15-3-2017 at 6:48 AM, Kyleshandra said:

I can't believe Kyle's Korner (or is it Kyle's Klearing?)  lapsed (down in the SE).  I thought for sure I had left months of upkeep there... Timbuktwo still had like 250 days left!

I haven't been up to check Central Parking yet but was there early in the year so hopefully it is intact.

If the current owner would be willing to at least let me get the contents of my magical chest back I would really appreciate it.  maybe a few of the supplies I had stockpiled? 

Heya, otherwise I can give you some stuff of my.

On 3/14/2017 at 10:48 PM, Kyleshandra said:

the upkeep mod has not been activated yet so it musta happened normally , but for sure we can help ya out

I've been trying to play again and reclaim at least part of my old deed again, but the server keeps crashing every 5 or less minutes, any idea what the problem has been?

had some database problems, but i think i fixed it today!

its back up !

ADDED Tax Config MOD !!

this means after 45 days of not logging in the tax rate will increase on your deed  by 0.05 per day (this rate is subject to change after testing)

you can see below some deeds affected by this retroactively, i checked the one with a 1800 rate and it was about 9g per month for 80x100 deed, with 9g in the upkeep it had about 20 days left, and it will speed up each day.

i will try to balance bounty mod as well and dragon spawns to be more in line and be fun without having to be necessary on a daily basis to replenish upkeep.

added glimmer and ada to transmutation rod

added advanced forestry mod,  - fertilize trees and harvest fruit out of season

added custom loot tables to be expanded upon

[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Tea For Two upkeep=262
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Public Armory upkeep=189
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Dragons Passage upkeep=102
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Deadly-sins upkeep=410
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Nevada upkeep=197
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Southshore upkeep=217
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Breeland upkeep=100
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Vanyel's Rest upkeep=133
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: The Skull Islands upkeep=100
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Indefatigable upkeep=506
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Avallone upkeep=129
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: The Preatorian Guard upkeep=178
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: The Agora Of Gods upkeep=226
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Black Dragon Empire upkeep=213
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Nyliandia upkeep=156
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Hachoo upkeep=126
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Oblivion upkeep=109
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Dragonkill Island upkeep=196
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Fort Frostmoth upkeep=147
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Aquitaine upkeep=131
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Link's Deed upkeep=242
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Taumriel Event's upkeep=218
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Fort Moonmoth upkeep=1843
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: The Valley Of Fighters upkeep=242
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Orsinium upkeep=101
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Glory Road upkeep=168
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Wolfeden upkeep=104
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Xanadu upkeep=153
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: New New Loverwhelmia upkeep=518
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Eastern New New Loverwhelmia upkeep=134
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Vila Velha Village upkeep=192
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Giant ######en Mount Thing upkeep=149
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Eugene upkeep=101
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Lelabah upkeep=113
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Grimauld Place upkeep=183
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Shadowville upkeep=166
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Unta upkeep=314
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: Utopia upkeep=103
[09:03:43 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.villages.GuardPlan: House Of Magranon upkeep=164
Edited by Aum

Should I be nervous that my deeds aren't listed or that just the deeds with higher tax rates?

Was hoping to see Mos Eisley was about to expire so I can snag my corner back!  Hehehe

Hi Aum, was looking around some of the other server descriptions and found this... the rune and treasure mods look pretty cool...

unfortunately those mods are unreleased to the public it appears.