Sign in to follow this  
Aum

Taumriel 2k PVE 10000x skill 200xtimers Mods++

more craftables mod was updated

can now craft artifact weapons, Hota statues, Epic Valrei Structures (Pylon, Obelisk, Shrine, Spirit Gate)

and a few other nice toys =)

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 1:06 PM, Aum said:

more hitch-ables mod was added

thanks to bdew!

I knew you would soon have chickens pulling carts running faster than horses! Let the feathers fly!

=Ayes=

are they faster than horses? i havent tested speeds yet :P

flying chariot anyone?

server is down for about 10 minutes now :/

edit: was down for almost an hour. now it's back up :D

edit: or not yet :( 

final edit (hopefully): it's back! :D  thanks Aum!

Edited by AcidinmyFridge

server is having authentication errors, its running but no one can connect. still sorting the issue out

• Like 1

Server is back up and running! 

the cause is still unknown but citidel was able to sort it out

• Like 1

restarts automatically every morning at 7am pst (please leave feedback if this is a bad time for you)

Aum I think you mean 0700 Eastern (0400 Pacific). I have been on early before work twice this week, and that's when it appears to restart. Only takes a couple minutes :) 

• Like 1

yes you are right it does indeed restart at 0400 pacific

server updated

more craftables mod updated

found a snake hitched to a cart

eC5z8Xv.jpg

• Like 3

Loving the server so far! But it feels a little crowded... any plans on maybe adding another large island? Or if that isn't possible without wiping the current map, maybe a 2nd server with a new map? 

Server updated

boats fixed- no longer go backwards

sprouts mod added, to help with trees - 15 sprouts

ash mod added - forges now produce ash

transmutation mod added for easy transmutation of tiles, removing and adding clay/tar/peat

considering upkeep mod that increases upkeep based on time logged off, should still be possible to add years of upkeep but it will require log on periodically, about 30 days, once a month to keep normal rates, the longer you are MIA the higher the upkeep will raise resulting in a disband. please leave feedback if you like or dislike this idea!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Aum said:

Server updated

considering upkeep mod that increases upkeep based on time logged off, should still be possible to add years of upkeep but it will require log on periodically, about 30 days, once a month to keep normal rates, the longer you are MIA the higher the upkeep will raise resulting in a disband. please leave feedback if you like or dislike this idea!

I don't have a problem with this.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 2:25 AM, Aum said:

Nice new updates!

As for this idea. I enjoy playing on your server sometimes but it is not my #1 WU, so I might even miss logging onto it for 30 days. Still, it's not unreasonable to expect active players there to log in at least this often and this upkeep increase will encourage them to do so. Beyond that, I do notice a lot of deeds there with seemingly no activity at all for many months, so at least this graduated upkeep increase will over time remove some of them.

It still does give a chance for the much less active players to log in if they are at all concerned to keep their deeds, rather than say just disbanding them after 90 days inactivity. So a pretty good solution modeled after Wyvern Reborn (I think).

=Ayes=

I am all for the upkeep mod because there are so many deeds that get founded and the player doesn't return but has tons of upkeep, another thing is the amount of young horses been created due to the breeding mod (must of killed over 200) and others having been doing the same thing, but we just been over run, and what is happening with the goblin leaders not spawning?

14 hours ago, Rob86 said:

another thing is the amount of young horses been created due to the breeding mod (must of killed over 200) and others having been doing the same thing

Yea, probably not the best idea to program the horses to auto-breed if males and females are in the same pen. I think they do it if just hitched to a cart too? Anyway, I just keep my males and females in separate pens because of this and don't hitch them to the same cart either.

=Ayes=

server down for maintenance, seems ash mod produced like 300k ashes in a few days and its taking forever to clean them from the db with sqlite browser.

anyone know a faster way? :P

1 hour ago, Aum said:

server down for maintenance, seems ash mod produced like 300k ashes in a few days and its taking forever to clean them from the db with sqlite browser.

anyone know a faster way? :P

package com.wurmonline.server.DarkWinterMod;

import java.sql.Connection;
import java.sql.DriverManager;
import java.sql.PreparedStatement;
import java.sql.SQLException;

public class DelItems {
	public static void main(String[] args) {
		int id = 141;//ash id
		String path = "D://wurmitems.db";
		Connection dbcon = null;
        PreparedStatement ps = null;
		try {
			dbcon = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:sqlite:" + path);
			ps = dbcon.prepareStatement("DELETE FROM ITEMS WHERE TEMPLATEID=" + id);
	        ps.executeUpdate();
	        ps.close();
		} catch (SQLException var26) {
	    }
	}
}

Server is back up!

hrm yeah i shoulda used the template id when i ran the delete , thanks!

ash mod removed

lowered auto breeding back to normal

increased tree spread chance slightly

Removed 275k ash from the world

Removed 400k iron coins from the world

Edited by Aum
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Aum said:

wow, I liked the ash mod but I certainly didn't like it that much..........

20 hours ago, Ayes said:

Yea, probably not the best idea to program the horses to auto-breed if males and females are in the same pen. I think they do it if just hitched to a cart too? Anyway, I just keep my males and females in separate pens because of this and don't hitch them to the same cart either.

=Ayes=

Hitched or not doesn't matter, if they are close enough they will breed. I dont feel quite as strongly about this mod, I could take it or leave it. I just keep the males and females separated, and if I see a bunch of horses abandoned gone wild, I just kill em off unless there are a couple good breeders in the batch.

11 hours ago, conmcb25 said:

and if I see a bunch of horses abandoned gone wild, I just kill em off unless there are a couple good breeders in the batch.

Pretty much do the same thing, I have so much hide.

Really want to try this Mod/speed/skill setting with extreme mountains. Would be interesting making the map navigate able with bridges and tunnels. 

• Like 1