Sign in to follow this  

What mod is this?

It's not publicly available AFAIK.

It should be pretty trivial to code, if there is interest (and the community doesn't crucify me because OMGWTFBBQHAX), i could probably make and release a clone.

• Like 4

Seen pics of this mod too, nappy, GM from Desolation says its something bear mod, he is trying to create server side mods to stop its use,

• Like 1

Would be nice to get a mod to put of the collision of trees...its really annoying when you struck with your cart in a chestnut Forest :( 

• Like 1

Bigsteve it's already done, the mod is blocked on desolation.

That's the bear series of mods. It's not commonly made available to people so often one side of a PVP fight will use it while the other won't even know about it.

Does a bunch of things. On Desolation we have an anti-cheat mod that has allowed us to remove most of it's abilities. We also reduce local size from the standard 80 to 40 in order to get rid of even more of it's advantages.

It would be nice to have a client side collision removal mod that everyone has access to. In order to have a fair playing field everyone needs to be able to use mods if they want to.

• Like 1

Reminds of, what was that thing called, uhm, Round Wurm? A long time ago there were hacks for WO that: shrunk trees so that didn't impair visibility; highlight or significantly upscale size of mobs so there were super easy to see; a mini-map with markers on it showing proximity of creatures, players and such. 

I think a mod that briefly shows all outlines of monsters would be cool. A spell makes most sense and attach it to a ring so non-priest can benefit.

Edited by joedobo

1 hour ago, joedobo said:

Reminds of, what was that thing called, uhm, Round Wurm? A long time ago there were hacks for WO that: shrunk trees so that didn't impair visibility; highlight or significantly upscale size of mobs so there were super easy to see; a mini-map with markers on it showing proximity of creatures, players and such. 

I think a mod that briefly shows all outlines of mods would be cool. A spell makes most sense and attach it to a ring so non-priest can benefit.

LO used this one if I remember correctly, everyone from there eventually got banned for its use.

RIP an entire village.

2 hours ago, ownerpure5 said:

Bigsteve it's already done, the mod is blocked on desolation.

Good too here, always wonder how easy it was that we were tracked down as soon as the enemies entered local.

LOL look at the 2 most banned WU players talking about using it, go figure. Go back to WO nobody wants you.

Meh I would use this my own server I play alone on.  Would stream line things.  Definitely would be unfair on PVP servers and questionable at best on public WU servers.

On 6/22/2016 at 7:24 PM, JackBinimbul said:

Meh I would use this my own server I play alone on.  Would stream line things.  Definitely would be unfair on PVP servers and questionable at best on public WU servers.

Same here. Would make things a lot more fun on my server. I would also like to have the livemap addon that shows all the hidden veins in a mine. Gotta give my GM wand a break.