Sign in to follow this  
Smilingcat

Mailing items limited to 10 times?

The limits (including those not mentioned here) were placed to prevent a form of "safe" storage; though, personally storage alts were more effective. Still if one's alt wasn't nearby, it was useful in a pinch... not that I ever did it :ph34r:

So went to mail my rare hammer from exo to chaos today and noticed it was down to 2 on the counter, not happy about this, I use this tool on my various toons.

15 hours ago, Klaa said:

The limits (including those not mentioned here) were placed to prevent a form of "safe" storage; though, personally storage alts were more effective. Still if one's alt wasn't nearby, it was useful in a pinch... not that I ever did it :ph34r:

exactly! there are so many workarounds that this limit is completely obsolete for the purpose it was meant for, and just annoying for everyone. and so simple to remove... please just do it, someone. Rolf sure won't mind i guess. ;-P

3 hours ago, Smilingcat said:
19 hours ago, Klaa said:

exactly! there are so many workarounds that this limit is completely obsolete for the purpose it was meant for, and just annoying for everyone. and so simple to remove... please just do it, someone. Rolf sure won't mind i guess. ;-P

in other words.. pvp nerf on freedom?<_<

Hrm actually I'm pretty sure the change predates Freedom servers (except Chaos ;) )

Yeah it's hard to put a date on something that was previously invisible :P

+1, all items should be mailable everywhere infinite amount of times

• Like 1

So I noticed the coc cast on my poor hammer is down to 55 and was going to mail it off to my favorite vyn priest, well that is not going to happen now.

WDjAT4X.jpg?1

this "feature" literally doesn't have a purpose other then making wurm players angry.

• Like 2

Seems silly there are still limits take this chappy mailing limit to the dumpster.   Please.  Thanks

Maybe it's intended annoyance? So people travel to get their things done.. once they have a taste of the care-free imps with mailboxes? just a thought or this gets removed next patch.. you never know:ph34r:

edit:

\0/

Edited by Finnn
reason below

On 21.10.2016 at 2:48 PM, Retrograde said:

Stay tuned.

we are.

and so you dont forget about this:

bump

Hi I'd like to ship this FedEx.

Oh sorry we hit our 10 limit on our trucks today so we can't send anything out.  You'll have to wait till we build new trucks and then hope you get in under the 10 limit.

• Like 1

are you guys still tuned in ?  The suspense is killing me, leave it to retrograde to make a dramatic pause.  The guys playing the drumrolls died from excertion already.

On 21-10-2016 at 2:48 PM, Retrograde said:

Stay tuned.

my attention has limits...

Why is there a limit?  Is it really that big a deal?    We should be able to mail items as many times as we choose.  I have no idea how this affects PVP and really has no affect on PVE so please just make all this stuff unavailable to PVP if it creates problems. Really tired of limits because of the  people who play PVP.

• Like 2

I don't even think PVP had anything to do with it. None of us knew about it, none of us agreed to have it implemented, and none of us want it. It was probably a way to increase server travel, or somehow boost the economy by forcing people to make new items and selling them instead of imping old ones.

Stop blaming us for it. :(

+1 anyway.

• Like 2