Sign in to follow this  
Thorakkanath

XANA[do] Rift Team

7 hours ago, chronicbuds said:

i'd like to join, i meet most the requirements aside from having only 70 ql chainmail and the horse gear.. lol

Hey! Thanks for applying! You are welcome to tag along but unfortunately at this date it is quite hard to get you in the group :(

Hope you understand and give me a shout when you got them (its a good motivation I figure? :D )

I am gonna show up soon to be 70- fighting.. and have good weapons armour horse equip and can bring strings of throw away horses with traits.. for all who dont wanna kill their mounts..

Edited by Psalamon

I'd be in, but I don't meet your requirements. :/

I'll be there anyway :)

Okay, Jive meets the requirements now!  My Fo priests are Valadrim and Amien - Looking forward to seeing how tough these are :)

• Like 2

This your requirements needed .

A tent because you are going to die  or a good chance of it.

Cotton.

And a will to have fun.

Anyone can go .

maybe change the word Requirements to Recommendations???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damascus said:

Nice little camp starting over at the rift..

I am so exited. I will be there tomorrow!!

Headed out right now. I am bringing mats so I can do some last minute plate imps for anyone, including mats for a forge. I wish i could sail faster :P

only 9 people got to do the xanadu rift I'm camped out at?? I'm really disapointed as I write this from work.....

Going to be alot of peed people who log in tomorrow morning expecting the rift to be there.

• Like 1

I am speaking with Budda and he has said that the rift is in fact bugged. And update will be announced soon. Stay tuned. Hopefully, we can do another one and have it not be bugged. 

Really? Still 6 hours and 20 some odd minutes to go until it starts based on original calculations...

1 hour ago, Araninke said:

Really? Still 6 hours and 20 some odd minutes to go until it starts based on original calculations...

A bug has caused it with the restart that caused the timers to be different. 

5 hours ago, Hampsterman said:

only 9 people got to do the xanadu rift I'm camped out at?? I'm really disapointed as I write this from work.....

2 hours ago, Araninke said:

There really needs to be a better way of spawning these rift - 3 days is looking like a silly delay, at least without a server wide countdown till it opens.

Dragons, even with all their drama, are better than this.

I am going to have to agree with Wulfmaer. I left to head to the white drake up at Summerholt speaking of dragons. Hope to see everyone at the next one and hope it will be better than this one. 

3 hours ago, Wulfmaer said:

There really needs to be a better way of spawning these rift - 3 days is looking like a silly delay, at least without a server wide countdown till it opens.

Dragons, even with all their drama, are better than this.

I think 3 days is fine. Make them available straight after they appear and you will not even notice how quickly they will be done. 

cross me and blackmonk off the Rift team please. I can not participate in such a great event, as I think my skills are too low for that. Thank you.

13 hours ago, bangzuvelis said:

cross me and blackmonk off the Rift team please. I can not participate in such a great event, as I think my skills are too low for that. Thank you.

Will do, thanks for being part of it :)