Sign in to follow this  
Thorakkanath

XANA[do] Rift Team

If there around me not to far , count Damascus in.

10 minutes ago, Damascus said:

If there around me not to far , count Damascus in.

Hehe, sadly that doesn't qualify :)

Everyone is welcome to attend, but this team is about people having the time and want to travel to where the rifts are

• Like 2

I'm in on Jive whenever I'm online (most evenings) - I will have the 70 FS and other prereq's this week!  And I also have two Fo priests around 90 faith that can full heal and aoe heal :)

I'm also in for that, add me to the list.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jive said:

I'm in on Jive whenever I'm online (most evenings) - I will have the 70 FS and other prereq's this week!  And I also have two Fo priests around 90 faith that can full heal and aoe heal :)

Cool, adding you with a small mark - please tell me when you fulfilled the requirements :)

On 18.05.2016 at 9:24 AM, Zachariah said:

@ThorakkanathI know I live on Indy but you have always been a great friend of mine and xanadu has always been a great server to me. I would love to sign up to fight. I have more than enough skill (76fs and 53 huge axe). I also have the willingness to participate because I have always wanted to be part of a big group like this. Please keep me updated on when we plan on hitting our first one and I will 100% be there.

make up your mind , which server u choose... inde, xan maybe all ? :D

1 minute ago, Ibexx said:

make up your mind , which server u choose... inde, xan maybe all ? :D

I will help on any I can to rid Wurm of these creatures!

New back to the game... Over 70 fighting but I lost all my stuff before I got premium so I really don't have gear....

I used to spend hours killing multiple dragons in 1 day fight events in the old days traveling and such between fights so I am pretty dedicated... Would love to be a part of this group on Xan as i just settled here and am starting over from scratch gear wise..... Will accept Good Will Gear Donations if anyone remembers me and takes pity on me...

I also stream at http://grumpyoldgamer.net/ and would love to show off the rift's to people who watch.....

EDIT: I do have some gear but just not 70ql yet

Edited by LumpyGravy

4 hours ago, LumpyGravy said:

New back to the game... Over 70 fighting but I lost all my stuff before I got premium so I really don't have gear....

I used to spend hours killing multiple dragons in 1 day fight events in the old days traveling and such between fights so I am pretty dedicated... Would love to be a part of this group on Xan as i just settled here and am starting over from scratch gear wise..... Will accept Good Will Gear Donations if anyone remembers me and takes pity on me...

I also stream at http://grumpyoldgamer.net/ and would love to show off the rift's to people who watch.....

EDIT: I do have some gear but just not 70ql yet

Hello, I added your name but with a small mark - you are not officially on the team yet until you sort your gear (which I am pretty sure you can sort it out, heck id help but I have zero armor or ws skills)

Please let me know when you got it sorted ok? :)

5 hours ago, Thorakkanath said:

Hello, I added your name but with a small mark - you are not officially on the team yet until you sort your gear (which I am pretty sure you can sort it out, heck id help but I have zero armor or ws skills)

Please let me know when you got it sorted ok? :)

I have been offered 80+ weapons and good armor, working on my sailboat now.. I should be all set!

Toon name i will bring: Doe

Edited by LumpyGravy

I will help. I also have a Fo priest with 83 channeling.

Thanks for organizing this.

Edited by LaRue

Sounds interesting. Good to see someone attempting to organise things, as we know how chaotic the unique "fights" can be. Fortunately those are barely a challenge nowdays, so disasters are avoided :D

Looking forward to this. Add Ellan to your list please, meets all of the requirements. Can also supply a Fo priest when needed instead.

Tomorrow is when they are implemented. Don't know if the are going to spawn first thing tomorrow but let us know a couple days in advance before we hit one. I will definitely be right there to fight. 

If the beacon turns out like those used for the event soon after this server started I don't expect it will be visible server wide.

Watch the skies. Will also be helpful to have some bearings, even if approximate, once the beacon appear to help narrow down the location and allow people to make their way there by the simplest route. Particularly if we also get the tree collision, that is on the test server, back.

I'm a (recently re-premed) fo priest looking to work on my first aid skill as well as use those healing spells.  I come packed with healing supplies on my cart and know the roads of Xanadu well (2 5-speed horses with BoTD shoes).

Sign me up!

Hey, I can come along with my character Gum :)

12 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

I'm a (recently re-premed) fo priest looking to work on my first aid skill as well as use those healing spells.  I come packed with healing supplies on my cart and know the roads of Xanadu well (2 5-speed horses with BoTD shoes).

Sign me up!

grats on being prem again :P

1 minute ago, Jaz said:

grats on being prem again :P

They added content I could take part in, something new and interesting.

i'd like to join, i meet most the requirements aside from having only 70 ql chainmail and the horse gear.. lol