Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

Summerholt Treasure Hunt ( UPDATED )

Greetings,

I plan on setting up a exquisite treasure hunt type game around the Summerholt area and beyond !

The Summerholt Community Alliance has a market right next to Summerholt starting Deed which shall be the starting point.

Update: I will be parking alts and having friends and family park  there alts or mains in there secret hidden spots. . Treasure Hunters will be required to solve a hint /  clue to there whereabouts  and locate said name of the alts / persons name given.  ( clues will be in the form of an AFK message ) once you message said person you will receive your 1st clue.automatically via afk message.  no need to  write down clues just message the name your given to refresh your memory of the clue :)at any time if you forget anything.

once you locate that person you will open trade to receive your 1st item needed  to claim rewards / treasure the more items collected via finding more people the better the rewards when you decide to turn in or quit the hunt, 

( quality controlled ) once all toons / persons  have been found and all items   received you will be required to bring all the items to me @ the starting point and trade for your rewards. 

I will then confirm the quality and name of all items which were handed out once you trade with me.

you may turn in items at any time if you have to quit the game / treasure hunt. however  your name will be excluded from any future rewards but you will at least get a reward for turning in any items you earned during the hunt. 

( Each item will be tagged with the name of the next person you have to message for your next clue which will be the person you have to find next. )

Quality Control Examples : the quality for example Large Nail 4.56 QL or another example 99.22 quality onions / etc  these are just examples not items I will be handing out :)

this will prevent people from sharing the item/s needed for reward/s and trying to turn in item needed for reward.  and harder to duplicate the quality's for anyone attempting to take a short cut etc :)   

(subject to be adjusted and minor changes as any more ideas come to mind etc please stay tuned for updates  ( there will be a very nice few days advance before this is started to give everyone plenty of time to prepare )

( a special prize ( DOOR PRIZE ) will be handed out after the event has ended )  how do you get the door prize?    ( your name will be wrote down and thrown into a HAT

every time your collect a clue / item needed for the next clue your name will be added ) the more items you receive / people you find the more times your name will be added to the HAT )

My daughter will be picking the name out of the hat here at my house ( this person will receive the DOOR prize ) at the end of the game / Treasure Hunt

even if said person already earned a prize / reward for turning in items for the game. 

please stay tuned for future updated and schedule

As I am still coordinating this Event and others as well ! !

----  Rewards will be hidden until handed out   -----

( Rare's / Supremes / Collectables and Unique items will be handed out as rewards )

-----  Tools / Armour / Decorations / Etc -----

The door prize will also be revealed if the winner wants to share what he or she receives

Participants may need to work as a team:

Items you may want to have access too

Cart / Wagon / Boat

A Mount to out run the occasional hell hound or Troll  during your traveling from clue to clue

Food And Drink

Cotton / healing covers

( wine or Sandwiches for Stamina  recovery )  " you may be required to climb or swim "

A Decent Weapon with life transfer for self healing and Armor to defend yourself or to take a few hits while running

( Some areas may be troll and hell hound infested during traveling not responsible for deaths )

( will assist with corpse recovery if needed after the treasure hunt has ended )

Edited by Vortexxx
updated
  • Like 4

Now with the mad ever changing stocks you carry Vortexxx, this could be a very interesting event indeed :)

Count me in, just say when and let the games begin :) The more the merrier as they say. Come on residents on the summerholt area and beyond, lets make some noise! lol

Sorion.

Edited by Sorion
  • Like 2

Knowing what Vortexxx has in his stocks I will be coming :))

• Like 1

Looking forward to this Vortexxx!!

• Like 1

Did someone say "Treasure Hunt"? This could be fun... :)

• Like 1

small update added / keep checking in as I will surely be adding more details

My advice: get good NOLO rings on your alts, or finding them will be too easy :) 

• Like 2

Hooray for fun, i hope you will manage to get a lot of people join this, maybe GMs could announce this too somewhere :ph34r:

• Like 1

Nice idea Vortexxx!  A big crowd in Summerholt :)  Looking forward to the excitement!