Sign in to follow this  
Cista

Most accomplished Xanadu character?

When Xanadu launched, only new characters were allowed on the server. I made my character Sistar to make my new deed here and begin breeding some horses. I still play Sistar as premium on and off, but never had any goals for her.

Sistar's best skill is digging which is now around 61 (after building the Hellhound Trail).

But I wonder, who has the highest skill on a character that was made specifically for Xanadu? What's yours?

Digging 84.75

though WS 75 was more grind

Edited by dexman76

I made a new charachter for Xan launch named Haarlock.

He never got any skills, got killed a lot and ended up being purged from the server (no prem). The purging made a boat in our harbour useless as it had Haarlock as owner.

what would happen if u made a new character named haarlock? the boat is his?

Won't work last fall when I tried with my characters. Had an alt named "Cwen", I didn't log in to her and she got axed, made a new alt named "Cwen" but new alt could not take ownership or control of original's rowboat even though name was same and on same account. I won't ask a GMs to help with stuff like this but that might be an option, not sure.

I made the character Geode for Xan's launch, liked the new character so well I retired Kyrmius and made Geode my main, even switched forum names to reflect it.

Edited by geode

I created Bellamin for the land grab, and I premed him up once to ensure he would never be deleted.  I used him a lot at the beginning as I'm sure all of us did, but once the oceans were available, he just sat in his little house doing a whole lot of nothing.  Being a mostly Indy player, the Xana-lag drove me nuts so I didn't keep him online as much as I wanted.  

I logged him in last week or so and felt bad for the little guy, so I hopped him in his little rowboat, threw some money on him and rowed his bum to my farm on Indy   I got his basics up so he can sail a sailboat, ride a horse and drive a wagon, and now he is on Deli praying like a mad man at a sermon to be a Vynora Priest.  He should hit 50 Faith in the next hour or so.  =)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dexman76 said:

Digging 84.75

though WS 75 was more grind

Which character is that?

I still have a few characters that I left on Xanadu when I moved off of it. Maybe one had decent mining but I forget skill level. I imported my main guy to live and work there though when it was opened to outsiders, as I imagine most did.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

My most skilled toon created on/for Xanadu must definatelly be Missmermaid, who is my Fo priestess.

For obvious reasons one of her best skills is faith. :)

On 5/17/2016 at 10:21 AM, Cista said:

Which character is that?

Reegsman