Sign in to follow this  
ClericGunem

Satchels in mail do not show the contents [No Bug]

I bought 5 items earlier and the person sent them in a satchel, i could find no way to look in the satchel without accepting and the one answer I got from CA was that cannot see items in satchel.  The price was +6 copper which implied it was not a matter of the person accidentally sending just a satchel and the person has a good rep so i accepted, it was fine.

Unfortunately this leave things open for the same things that used to happen with backpacks where people would send nothing or low value items, which of course assumes backpacks were actually fixed.  If there is a way to see the contents and i overlooked it then please let me know.

To be clear, this missing feature, which can and has been exploited in the past.

I just tested this on the test server and for barrel, backpack and satchel in the mail with 3 items in each, I was able to click on the + in front of the container and see the contents in each one.  I've not tested on the live servers yet.  Has anyone recently received a satchel of items and not been able to see inside?

Which server was this on and was the satchel sent from same server or a different server?

Below is what i saw (actual screenshot as i was trying to ask someone how to look in case i was overlooking something), I am not sure what server Thorakkanath sent from, but I was on Release.  There were 5 items, WC potions.  I closed/opened the interface several times and never got an option to look or expand.

NC8Kh6Q.png

OK, I see the issue now.  Your mail UI window is not expanded enough to see what is listed on the left side.

I recreated this on test to see what you saw:

Spoiler

cIGMD57.jpg

Then I used the bottom right corner to expand my mail window:

Spoiler

kGATz2h.jpg

It must depend on your client configuration as to what size you see initially.  I play in windowed resizable mode and my mail window opens to the size of the bottom image.

ah, ok, i have max settings and 1920x1080 windowed resizable.  I suppose i never expanded it.   Thank you i will keep in mined next time something can be sent in a container.

• Like 1