Sign in to follow this  
Sulevi

Looking for owner of protected Source Spring in Central Deli

Hi.

I am wishing to make a village, however I cannot grow my village in the direction I want because there is a 90ql stone shack protecting a source to the east. If anyone knows the owner please contact me or ask them to contact me (Sulevi) in game or on the forums here. I will negotiate a price if  neccesary

Thanks, 

Sulevi

Maybe wait but not too long for uptade...

Retrograde

• Villager
  •  
  • Retrograde
  • Community Relations Coordinator
  • team_WurmTag-PRO.png
  • 788 posts

Hi all,

We'll be returning source crystals to their former frequency, as opposed to only from salt tiles in the next update.

We'll continue to look at source fountains, as their current mechanics are too easily abused (housing them off) so other changes may come for them.

You, Darmalus, Audrel and 2 others like this

•  

Check out Wurm on Facebook and Twitter and Wurm Unlimited on Steam!

Need to contact me? Feel free to send a PM, or on IRC at #wurm. email: retrograde@wurmonline.com

The hut he is talking about is a solo well as he is on a lake near the tunnel entrance.  Don't even waste the time and money hoping perim will kill the building.  I know of a similar building I think is owned by the same person on some wells near old puzzle place.  From February till current DAT they have gone from 3dmg to 7dmg. The owner is active just unknown, about how most of wurm works so don't hold your breath on a reply.  Just know the wells are nearly worthless at this point in time.

I don't want the source, just want the land really. I could care less about the crystal/water,

The wells should not be allowed to be housed over and should decay quickly over time if not taken out altogether.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kegan said:

The wells should not be allowed to be housed over and should decay quickly over time if not taken out altogether.

I already suggested that once emptied they respawn somewhere else. Housed over can always be bypassed by fences or donuts shapes

• Like 2

On ‎18‎.‎05‎.‎2016 at 6:22 PM, Theonis said:

The hut he is talking about is a solo well as he is on a lake near the tunnel entrance.  Don't even waste the time and money hoping perim will kill the building.  I know of a similar building I think is owned by the same person on some wells near old puzzle place.  From February till current DAT they have gone from 3dmg to 7dmg. The owner is active just unknown, about how most of wurm works so don't hold your breath on a reply.  Just know the wells are nearly worthless at this point in time.

Actually perimeter over building should kill that quite fast, not in days, but still.. I had a building(82ql or something like that) on the perimeter of my alts deed, was too lazy to transfer it to the alt and it went poof quite fast.

Just bash dem walls down and problem solved.

8 hours ago, Ulost said:

Just bash dem walls down and problem solved.

Deli is a PVE server so this is not an option.

12 hours ago, Odynn said:

I already suggested that once emptied they respawn somewhere else. Housed over can always be bypassed by fences or donuts shapes

That is true..

Maybe the fog spiders should have source instead of water and just do away with the fountains/springs....idk

2 minutes ago, Kegan said:

Maybe the fog spiders should have source instead of water and just do away with the fountains/springs....idk

Don't do away with fountains/springs, but it would be AWESOME if the fog spiders had source!! They take forever to kill and I've been seeing them when there's no fog. Last time I was lost I had to fight three in a row and I used up all the farmer's salve I was carrying from all the bites. It would be nice if they had better rewards for all the time you have to hang out waiting for them to die. IDK how a new person could kill them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sulevi said:

Deli is a PVE server so this is not an option.

edit: actually nevermind

Edited by Ulost
satan

36 minutes ago, Sulevi said:

would a GM remove it for me?

Ei

No the gm will not remove it.  And those buildings I mentioned have been in perimiter since February.  They are only at 7 damage since then. I do not think perimiter has a damage bonus any more.