Sign in to follow this  
GavNormandale

Local Server Issue

Hi, been playing a few weeks and was originally learning the ropes on my local server but lately been logging into a public one. I have went back and tried to log in to my server again but the dedicated server program shuts down after clicking start server, (or offline server), there is some text in the black box which didn't come up in the past when signing on but only flashes up for a second before closing down. I have got a screenshot of this but may as well be Greek to me, does it mean anything to others on here. thanks

Gav

wurm.jpg

Edited by GavNormandale

i cant not see what Address the server can not bind too,

it looks like another program is using the IP:port that the server wants to use, most likely this is port number 48010, try changing this to 48011 or 48012.

double check your internal ip aswell,  open cmd and do the ipconfig /all, and make sure it matches up with whats in the server config, mine tends to change around sometimes, like 192.168.1.4, then after restarts n stuff it ends up being 192.168.1.23  so i have to manualy change it on old local servers

thanks bigsteve that fixed it, also thanks to Aum, will keep that in mind for any future problems

Gav

I hate to add additional posts when I have some out there but did not see this when I posted earlier.

If anyone has admin, please feel free to delete my other posts; I am just trying to get WURM to come up locally.

27694737855_986ea7c0ab_m.jpg

I see this message about Servers but I get the same messages about PLAYERS and POSITION.

Manage Server does come up but when I try to start the Adventure server it does not start anything in LAN.

Can anyone provide guidance?