I don't think you are being screwed by selfish people more you high starting bid. People like to wait till late days of an auction when the bid is already high so people don't know who is really interrested. I'm sure you probably have a pm or three offering a lower amount. I think let it run its course and sort the pm chat after if you have to. Rare items are weird to deal with one day everyone wants then then tomorrow no one needs. Patience

• Like 2

Lower SB may be in order but look at the last big one. In the last few hours it jumped really fast.

At one point in time I would have paid 150e at most for this.  However it's only really viable in PvP, as it costs half a euro in source to use every time.  Even then you need a really high body strength account/high ql weapon to get the most out of this item as it correlates to damage.  I know 2 people over paid, but they were going for the Sorcery title.  Most of the sorcery title hunters have it/don't pay for them as they keep charges private in slayings.  Good luck though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thirtynine said:

At one point in time I would have paid 150e at most for this.  However it's only really viable in PvP, as it costs half a euro in source to use every time.  Even then you need a really high body strength account/high ql weapon to get the most out of this item as it correlates to damage.  I know 2 people over paid, but they were going for the Sorcery title.  Most of the sorcery title hunters have it/don't pay for them as they keep charges private in slayings.  Good luck though.

This,

also the fact that the timer if truestrike lasts for a very short time.(like 10 seconds or so?) Stone skin imo is far superior as it lasts for days after casting. But the pricing in wurm market is wierd as usual :)
This definitely is not worth 400 or even 250 euro, that is overpriced as heck. Someone sometime might have paid that much for it but people also paid 1.5 gold for adamantine helms in past. I would say max 100-150 euro (keeping the current market trend in mind).

Edited by Hashirama

People can be rough here no doubt, your allowed to sell for whatever you want, sometimes its better to sell things off the forums using trade chat or even asking friends. Finding the right buyer can be tricky but i'm sure you will. Just keep at it, you can request a moderator to clean your thread up also.

While there is a economic regression in Wurm, with the introduction of Rifts people are going to want the best possible gear out there to defeat some of these invasions. People on test get to have max stats so they are not taking into consideration the difficulty maybe, but come live your going to want valrei and moonmetal weapons. Trust me.

GL on sale.

• Like 3

Bump for you, my love!

Somebody make this girl an offer.

• Like 1

The Auction is over, No one bid, no one gets the slime. 1 hour sniper protection prohibits the bidding after the time I've given :) Thanks for all your input folks. Not thanks to the rude people who decided they would troll :) This has caused me too much stress, I may just use the slime on Sugar. Have a good day people~!

Edited by SugarFoxx
  • Like 1