I have a single Uttacha Slime charge left and waiting to be Auctioned :)

[14:53:43] This crystal vial contains the paralyzing slime of Uttacha, a giant slug living leagues deep in the Shaded Depths of Valrei. It has one charge left.

http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Slime_of_Uttacha

• Spell granted: True Strike (Next hit is 100% Crit)
  • Resistance: Slash 15% (Decreases slash damage taken by 15%)
  • Weakness: crush 10% (Increases crush damage taken by 10%)

Title Obtained Upon using the charge: Witch Hunter

Starting Bid: 2.5g/250euros

Sniper Protection: 1 HOUR

Bidding Increments: 10s/e

Buyout: 4g/400e

Paypal will be the method of payment, unless you crazy wurmians carry around all that in your banks!

auction_timer_1463695031.gif

Edited by SugarFoxx
Buyout; typos, title
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sila said:

crazy high price to start at

Purely opinions based, thanks for the input :) 

Start price is very fair. I'd expect this will sell for buyout.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xallo said:

Reserve?

It was suggested to go without.. perhaps I should put one? What do you suggest, Xallo? :)

3 minutes ago, warrior said:

Start price is very fair. I'd expect this will sell for buyout.

Thanks much for the positive vibes :) I would hope so.. I really need groceries! Hehe!

a reserve will only make people more hesitant to open up bidding.  This is a highly desired item and I expect a successful outcome for you.  Those are my thoughts at least.  Congrats on getting your hands on this :)

• Like 1

Bump for a nice high ticket item. Also Sugarfoxx is also very nice as well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SugarFoxx said:

It was suggested to go without.. perhaps I should put one? What do you suggest, Xallo? :)

If you were using a lower starting bid, perhaps a reserve would of been in order, but I think you have it about right with the start and buyout.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

a reserve will only make people more hesitant to open up bidding.  This is a highly desired item and I expect a successful outcome for you.  Those are my thoughts at least.  Congrats on getting your hands on this :)

Thanks Wurmhole!  I appreciate your advice ^__^

Yes it was very lucky, I had actually never won anything in a roll for drops for uniques.

When they rolled this to me, I was like, "Meh okay, la-la-la" went on my merry way and found out I was carrying something of such value.

Eternally greatful to the gods of chance!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

If you were using a lower starting bid, perhaps a reserve would of been in order, but I think you have it about right with the start and buyout.

Thanks for the input ^__^. Always good to learn new things.. This is my first auction ^__^

32 minutes ago, Zachariah said:

Bump for a nice high ticket item. Also Sugarfoxx is also very nice as well. 

Thanks for the bump of friendship~! :D 

I don't think there is anyone left who can put this to good use, but some sucker might be willing to pay for it, GL on the auction!

+ the ability is going to be getting nerfed soon, according to retrograde

Edited by TradingAlt
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, TradingAlt said:

I don't think there is anyone left who can put this to good use, but some sucker might be willing to pay for it, GL on the auction!

Excuse me, remind me to find an auction you put up and shred it so that no one buys it, so YOU can't buy groceries with the money. I am trying to sell an honest item, there is absolutely no reason for you to say things like this.

For those worried I can say there has been no official confirmation of any change to this valrei item. Jukimo and MR-C have been asking for a change to it but nothing has been said yet. 

• Like 2

On 4/30/2016 at 9:26 PM, Retrograde said:

30% is a compromise while we work on a larger revamp of meditation. It means we dont nerf it too hard, while still reducing its impact. It may be completely changed come the rebalancing.

We'll also be looking at valrei buffs such as continuum, truestrike as well as  2h weapons vs archery, and various other parts

I just want buyers to be aware of what they are getting themselves into.

Please do not spread slander on something you have no clue about.

Thanks for quote, I stand corrected. I had asked about this before but wasn't given a official response, guess I missed that. 

• Like 1

This is Wurm looking at and changing are two very different things.  There is always the disk that whatever you get in here will be removed or changed..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TradingAlt said:

I just want buyers to be aware of what they are getting themselves into.

Please do not spread slander on something you have no clue about.

I am not sure that falls under slander. Just as balancing does not always mean "nerf" - But yes that information was useful. Thank you.

Slander: - n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which

untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit.

Good Luck on your auction, that is one of the items I still need but no money right now../sigh.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TradingAlt said:

From an obviously angry person that apparently took a drink from his urine sample, thinking it was beer.  This was entirely rude.  Will there be some adjustment to the power of this item?  Possibly.  SoTG took a slight adjustment and so will all valrei most likely.  That doesn't make it any less important for someone looking to have every advantage in pvp.

I bought valrei items a few times over the years.  If any of them had their power reduced equivalent to what Sotg received, it would not have changed a thing for me and my interest in them.

• Like 5

Nice thing to have. GL with a sale  :) 

Edited by bangzuvelis
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Aeryck said:

Bump!

Thanks for the bump! Bump.. if nobody bids by tomorrow this is coming down... I am not gonna get screwed by selfish people :/ lol