Sign in to follow this  
Slickshot

The Deedplanner

Hey everyone, this merchant business is a fairly simple idea.  I've made this business in the past, and had some success with it so I figured, what the heck, let's do it again!  Anyhow, I'm an avid Deedplanner user, and I enjoy creating building designs and village designs using the wonderful program created by @Warlander.

If you have a building or village you'd like planned out for you, I'd be the guy to do it.  The pricing is pretty simple:  a small village design costs 1s, a medium design costs 2s, and a large design costs 3s.  A small village, for example, may have dimensions of 15x15, whereas a large village would have something like 50x50 and upward.  Prices can be negotiated, so don't be afraid to ask!  Leave a comment or pm me if you're interested and we'll discuss the details!  Also, if you would, please take a moment to fill out the very small questionnaire below to give me more information about what you want from your design.  Thanks. :)

Update 1:  I've added a design to the portfolio of the work I've done.  Unfortunately I lost a lot of my old designs when my laptop pooped out.  I'll add more as I do them.

Update 2:  A small table was added to clarify the dimension sizes and corresponding prices.

Update 3:  Added a small questionnaire to further outline the basic information I'll need to create your design.

Portfolio

Spoiler

Project Oracle: 

http://pastebin.com/3bhAAE1e

Album:  http://imgur.com/a/9Xrcv

hSZ85up.png

Village Size Range Price
Small 11x11 - 25x25 (121 - 625 tiles) 1s
Medium 26x26 - 45x45 (676 - 2025 tiles) 2s
Large 46x46 - ??? (2116 - ??? tiles) 3s

Information I Need:

• What is your desired time frame of completion for the design?
  • What theme or style do you have in mind, if any?
  • What wall types are acceptable for the buildings?
  • Do you want your deed to represent any deities?
  • Can you export your current deed design (if you have one) so I have a baseline to work with?
Edited by Slickshot
  • Like 1

Where were you 4 months ago? :P +1 A really great service for the button mashing grind-happy but creatively challenged folk like myself out there.

17 minutes ago, zigozag said:

A portfolio would be convenient.

I agree.  Unfortunately most of my old designs were on my laptop that pooped itself a couple months back.  I'll update this with more recent designs when I'm able.

36 minutes ago, Ayluin said:

Where were you 4 months ago? :P +1 A really great service for the button mashing grind-happy but creatively challenged folk like myself out there.

I was still here, just didn't have the page up. haha  I've made a couple designs for players in the past, and one of them even had me build the village for him.  Here's hoping for more creatively challenged folks. ;)

Bump. SlickShot is a pretty nice dude. His designs also rock. If you are ever in the immediate area east of the Howl on Indy I recommend going and seeing his deed Storm's End. 

• Like 1

Working on a current contract for a player.  I'm still available for more work in the meantime as well!

Slickshot is friendly and approachable and has a real talent in design. If you are ever unsure of what design to use for your deeds and buildings, he is the man for the job.

• Like 1