Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

[old thread]

Cannot recommend this server enough. Excellent staff, great setup, and leveling is appropriate for a WU server. Come check us out! :D

• Like 1

Just had a great update this morning everyone!

- CA Help automatically opens for new players.

- No skill loss on death.

- No more drowning.

- New digging action called "Clear Soil". Allows you to dig all the corners down removing one soil at a time from each corner until the rock is exposed regardless of whether or not any of the corners have already hit rock. Available for players with 30+ digging skill.

We also have a fishing competition tomorrow!

• Like 1

Add me on steam ( Mizova ) or send me a pm here on the forums and we can talk about this more :)

Though I'm about to log for a bit, gotta head out. Shouldn't be too long though if you do send me a message ^^

The White Drake Slaying is in a few hours from now at 8pm GMT!

Lately we have had loads of events and fun games on Valoria! Here are just a few screenshots from a few of them :]

Cow Racing!

25iw76o.jpg

Fishing!

20zuwqf.jpg

Maze Games & Hide and Seek!

jikgsg.jpg

Sailboat Race!

14o6tky.jpg

All this is of course not including our slaying events!

11t3psn.jpg

We don't just sit around and build stuff with no interaction, we are a community looking for a bit of fun ;)

The GM's might have spawned zombies in it and players had to run through finding hidden treasures within the maze as well as prizes for the first 3 to make it out alive :D

26 minutes ago, Iberis said:

The GM's might have spawned zombies in it and players had to run through finding hidden treasures within the maze as well as prizes for the first 3 to make it out alive :D

lol glad i'm not on your servers then haha, I also see you had horse and riders lined up, who won that race LOL.

On that was the battle line before the dragon fight we had today. Everyone lines up ready and 1-2 player lure the dragon in front of them. Then we are charge forwards and kill the dragon. It's all good fun :)

We killed a white and a red drake today without a single death! Had 30-40 unique players (not alts) taking part in the slayings today. Nobody died and the loot was rolled off :)

lol poor dragon, what did he or she ever do to you, apart from maybe try and eat you, poor thing was hungry LOL

The white drake did alot to me actually xD

Decided to go check out the pvp zone up on the volcano because when there is volcanic activity it throws out addy boulders. With my good mining skill it meant I could get some very high quality addy lumps. So I went up there and saw about 4 dead bodies, all the same two players. I shrugged and just though they were pvp deaths and carried on to the volcano. At the volcano I tried looking down into the lava without realising the lava was also up the cliff edge, one of my hellhorses died before I realised the other required some fast healing spells which drained all my favour. With one horse on my cart, no favour and some good gear on me I decided I was probably for the best I left the pvp zone quickly. On the way a naked player runs towards me asking not to be killed. I agreed and even heled him back to where I had seen the bodies since he had been one of the one that had died and the other was his deedmate. Still too eager to leave the pvpzone I don't ask anymore about it asI start moving towards the trees. "Oh watch out for the Dragon! That's what killed us a bunch of times." "Dragon?" I would reply as the White Drake charges out of the trees. With much screaming in GL and Teamspeak I stumble into a fir forest unable to see, my cart getting stuck, my health dropping rapidly. The red mist creeped in and I jammed my cart good this time, I knew it was over. But then all of a sudden the dragon caught sight of someone else, retargetted back to the two naked men it had been killing all day before I had disturbed it. The stroke of pure luck spared my life and within minutes a number of the top fighters of the server had arrived and one had even brought me a spare hellhorse to hitch to my cart. Together we teamed up and trapped the beast. An event just in itself.

Ahhh the horse name generator hates me D: A player got this horse today...

[13:28:29] You smile at the adolescent Fatmiz.

Bumpidy bump bump!

Great server to join. Staff is fair and doesn't interfere with actual gameplay. Events are fun. Just an overall great community. :)

Edited by Anders
  • Like 1

Awesome friendly community, always looking for new people to play with us!

We also accept brand new players to the game and will help you learn :)

Our Big Winter Impalong event is just around the corner! We also have two trapped uniques that we plan on slaying soon in public events and more uniques still running around wild on the server including a new red drake!

Hey everyone, on the Valoria server this weekend is a Winter Imp-along hosted by a group of players on the server. Everyone is welcome and they will be imping everyone a set of tools up to 70ql. There will also be fun and games all weekend including trivia, a raffle, boat race, fishing contest, horse race, sudden death jumping, dualing and spars and archery!

There is also a Red Dragon Slaying due to take place on Sunday at 7pm GMT. 

Anyone is welcome to come take part in some community games and hang out with fellow players. We also have a teamspeak we are using for the event. valoria.teamspeak3.com

Just hopped in rather recently.  Already love this server!~  Best WU experience ever! :3

• Like 1