Sign in to follow this  
Iberis

[old thread]

• Crates have double capacity & bsb and fsb's are huge.
  • Loading can be done immediately with only 20 body strength.

What mods did you install to enable these two features?

2 hours ago, cmiddlebrook said:
  • Crates have double capacity & bsb and fsb's are huge.
  • Loading can be done immediately with only 20 body strength.

What mods did you install to enable these two features?

Both are changes made directly to the core files. They are mods that are currently not compatiable with ago's modloader unfortunately.

Whoa who's bridge is that tylb? I haven't seen that yet xD

Guessing it's for a highway?

I've been playing on Valoria for little over a week. I had initially created a character just to have a look around and fully intended to play on my own server but something drew me in and I am still here. I've started a new series on my blog dedicated to the server. Here is the first post which is basically my initial review of Valoria:

http://www.rheyansgaming.com/adventures-valoria-01-introduction-server/

• Like 1

Great to have you on the server with us Rheyan! Looking forward to reading your blog with your adventures here in Valoria!

A few updates!

New players can now get a free starter horse from outside the stables at the citadel.

New missions are being put in and around the citadel to help new players learn how to play the game and will give out small rewards when completed.

There is going to be a Rite of Spring cast taking place on Sunday at Dragon's Breath by the Vynora priests there. See this thread on our forums for all the details! http://valoria-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=287

We also have a new goblin leader just spawned in today as well as a red drake, blue dragon and kyklops on the server. Slaying events will be on the horizon :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iberis said:

Great to have you on the server with us Rheyan! Looking forward to reading your blog with your adventures here in Valoria!

I agree, Welcome Rheyan.  Your blog is great!

1 hour ago, Iberis said:

We also have a new goblin leader just spawned in today as well as a red drake, blue dragon and kyklops on the server. Slaying events will be on the horizon :)

Killing uniques on Valoria is always a great time!  everyone should join and take part.

• Like 1

Rite Of Spring

Rite of Spring is being cast today at 3pm EST! If you are a vynora priest of follower make sure you use up your sleep bonus :D

d45ad73301e440a29d80aecf79ae53af.jpg

Isn't she a beauty

Xloey/Minge of Valoria

Edited by Tylb

Whoa nice picture :D

Just so everyone knows we have a boat race next saturday and a mineathon on sunday with fun and games inbetwen mining!

We also have staff team positions open and are currently recruiting :]

You made my picture better :D

Thank you Bdew

Minge/Xloey

of Valoria

Ahahahaha xD I want to say that is awesome but I'm hoping that Valoria is not Alderaan D:!

[01:55:48] Rumours of The venerable white dragon hatchling are starting to spread.

Oh dayum xD

We still have two drakes that nobody can seem to find running around on the server! hehe watchout guys ;)

Hey everyone! A few updates took place today so here are the changes for you listed below, enjoy.

Server Update

The server has now been updated to 1.1.1.2. This was not a major update for us but it came with a few minor bugfixes and we are now completely up-to-date.

New Mods

This is the more exciting part of the update today as we introduce some changes and some new mods.

- Hitching restrictions on aggressive creatures has been lifted, a lot. You can now hitch an aggressive creature regardless of age or greenish/champion status. A tamed pet that is hitched will not unhitch anymore when it becomes untamed. Hitched creatures will also not aggro while they are hitched either. There has been quite a few changes so this will be a good one for you all to play around with and enjoy.

- Boat mod has been disabled (for now). With the upcoming boat races planned it was felt that the effect wind has on sailing was required to make boat races a little more fun and unpredictable. If boats become too difficult or slow to sail following this change I will look into modding the base speed of each boat in a future update. But for now I want to see how things work like this.

- My more dragon scale mod has been tweaked so that it will now only drop 10x more scale rather then the previous 12x. This means we will probably see around 8 suits made per event not 10. Again there is a little bit of rng still involves in this, some events there may be less and others there may be more. But with careful thought this multiplier seems to be the best for our server.

- No holyground! Before this update players were unable to build in a 100x100x100x100 square around both the white light and blacklight. This was the reason why we put the whitelight in the middle of Temple Lake on Temple Island. The reason we did that was so that less land was effected by the holyground which disabled building rights. From now on this will not be a problem and it means we can add items like obelisks to the donation gift list.

- More sprouts, you will now get 5 sprouts every action.

- Fire burn times, forges and ovens when examined will tell you how long they will stay lit for.

- Move to centre mod. You can now move items more easily to the centre or corner of a tile.

New Staff

Welcome back to Nightowl to the CA team. We also have another two new CA's, Remington and Pufflesprout!

I will leave CA and Event Manager applications open for a few more days so please send me a PM on the Valoria forums (Mizova) telling me which position you would like to help us with and why.

So many events!

Big boat race later on today!

Mineathon day tomorrow with games at a boat tunnel which is nearly finished.

Next Saturday is a blue dragon slaying event!

Then next Sunday there is a maze game and some hide and seek.

Plus even more events and fun in the piplines :)

Blue Dragon Slaying was a great sucess! You can see the Slaying oh Rheyan's youtube channel!

I like this staff. They've given me great advice and are wonderful to talk to.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sindusk said:

I like this staff. They've given me great advice and are wonderful to talk to.

You gave me good advice too, like putting lava in my gm shame cage. You were right, lawn is too nice xd