Sign in to follow this  
Kswords

Revert Wolves

Please revert wolves back to their original look.

Worgs are ugly.

• Like 2

+1, I like the old wolves more than these new strange creatures

+1 because how the hell are we supposed to tell a worg and a wolf apart on a pvp server now?

WE CANT HAVE WEAK ASS WOLVES LOOKING LIKE WORGS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexgopen said:

+1 because how the hell are we supposed to tell a worg and a wolf apart on a pvp server now?

WE CANT HAVE WEAK ASS WOLVES LOOKING LIKE WORGS

I remember when I started 7 years ago on GV and didn't install the graphics packs (back when there were a ton of them); everything looked like brown cows.

• Like 2

I'm not sure, old wolves were looking like some underfed stray dogs; on the other hand, my champion wolves are looking .. erm .. now

What about a new, better look for them? :)

gray-wolf-oregon-delisting-1220x811.jpg

• Like 2

Badwolf.pngWorg2.0.png

The wolf is weak and should appear as an ordinary animal, but this worg model looks almost supernatural. The features of typical animals and objects should not be exaggerated, but should seem as simple as they really are. 

+1

Wolves are rather weak creatures in Wurm, they shouldn't look like a terrifying creature from ancient mythology. :)

+1 While I agree we could use a better model for wolves, let's not use the worg model.

Edited by Vroomfondel

46 minutes ago, Alectrys said:

The issue should be addressed soon per Saroman and the wolf will be a wolf again.  

If you'd like to discuss new models and such, you can take the discussion to the suggestions board.  PR and the devs do keep an eye on that board and many suggestions from there have been implemented.

Aww poop.  Quit raining on the parade folks.  The wolf model is poo poo.  This worg is much better.

The worg doesnt look like a wolf at all (or a "natural" creature either)... and makes it impossible to see whats a worg in pvp.

+1

Edited by Zekezor

+1. If people like worgs this much, then let this be considered green tomes' selling point. You can be the cool kid on the block and impress people with your giant crazy wolf-thing. Go ahead and look down on your neighbor's lame, garden-variety wolves, taking comfort in the fact that you're better than him. You deserve it, Worgmaster.

• Like 2

I like both, though the wolf looks like a sweet doggie and the worg like a Ginger Snaps werewolf.

I want to tame a wolf but they're worgs now. Please fix this issue!

+1 if you want worgs buy a green tome... It's that easy

Plz revert them or make all animals look like spiders so I can turn on phobia mode \o/ blobs 4 dayz

Most anyone can make them return to their old wolf appearance if they don't like the look of 'em.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

yeah.  I have a stupid lame green tome that is pointless now.  I am no longer cool.

Seriously though, it does suck a bit.  Everyone is desensitized to the look of wargs now.  Please make a new skin for wargs that are even more impressive than they were before, to compensate for this mess.